Sunday, July 24, 2005 @ 5:40 PM
Find a guy...

that makes you smile.
that makes you feel secured.
that makes you feel he only needs you and nothing else.
that makes you feel his life evolves around you and only you.
that gave up his loves and bad habits cos you didnt like it.

who tells you he dont know why, but he just want to stop your tears.
who tells you nothing else matters, except ur smile.
who tells you he will do anything, as long as you continue smiling.
who tells you he can give up anything for you, as long as you ask.
who tells you promises arent meant to be broken, because people dont think before making, and he know he can keep them, because he thought through it hard.

who wants to send you home even though he is alrdy in his home town, and there is no last bus, and he will have to spend 20 bucks on cab back home later.
who wants to send you home, in exhange for your smile.
who dont mind travelling far distances to pick you up from school, just so you'd reach home safely.
who looks at you when you sleep.
who hugs you so tight you cant breathe.
who ran from the bus stop all the way to ur place after you forgave him.
who made a monkey face, asked his sister to capture it, and send it to you, just so you'd smile.
who wore ur jacket, to make himself look retard, just so you'd smile.

who knows what you are thinking even when you dont tell him.
who lied to his dad so as to spend the night with you at the beach.
who tries not to fall asleep and talk to you, even when he is dead tired.
who talks to you online the whole night, cos you're bored, even though he has school the next day.
who plays online game with you cos you want to.
who wants to spend every special occassion with you.

who looks for you without you asking him, cos he just wants to see you bad.
who smsed you all the time, telling you things.
who stood by you, listened to ur probs.
who cheered you up when you were down.
who gave you the courage to stand up all over again.

There are so much so much more than i can list down.
The list just goes on and on.
These were what i had.
And i'm thankful i had them.

This is what's shared btw 2 who were deeply in love.
So deep that in their eyes, there was nothing else except their love.
Everything else didnt exist.

I thought, love was impt when 2 are in a r/s.
But to make it work.
Perhaps it needs more than just love...


//
There was this girl, who found a guy whom she thought had everything she was looking for. they started off very quickly, but they were still as happy as ever. they enjoyed everything they did, there was nothing but happiness and laughters in the r/s. he was always telling her he misses her, and always reassuring he wouldnt leave cos he wants to spend his life with her. he didnt want her to drop a tear and her smiled mattered alot to him. he is certain of that. they were so sweet, so in love.

The guy was always looking for the girl, cos he wanted to see her everyday.
he wouldnt mind travelling long distances just to see her.
he wanted them to sleep at the same time every night, so they could meet in dreamland.
he had to talk to the girl every night before he slept.
he found a job near the girl's, so just he could send her to work, and pick her up from work.
his life evolved around her and she felt she was nothing but the luckiest girl in the world.

Whenever they quarrelled, he would give in all the time, even when he wasnt at fault. All that mattered to him, was for them to be happy and smiling again. He just wanted to her smile.

When she had her attachment, he never failed to talk to her on the phone during her lunch breaks. sometimes he would even travel down to hv lunch with her, then wait for hours before she knocked off. he didnt want her to feel lonely.

There was once she stayed over a week at his place. and he was so happy. he was smiling everyday and looking forward to everything they did.
arent they sweet?

I'm that girl.
The lucky girl tt experienced such a sweet love.

This is for you.
As i listened to our song, i typed this out for you.
For i vividly rmber how this song came about,
How i listened to it everyday.
Replaying it over and over again on my bus and train rides.
How you would sing it softly into my ears.


//
I'd go anywhere for you, anywhere you asked me to
I'd do anything for you, anything you want me to

I'd walk halfway around the world, for just one kiss from you
Far beyond the call of love, the sun, the stars, the moon
As long as your love's there to lead me
I won't lose my way believe me
Even through the darkest night you know

I'd go anywhere for you, anywhere you asked me to
I'd do anything for you, anything you want me to
Your love as far as I can see
Is all I'm ever gonna need
There's one think for sure I know its true,
I know it's true
Baby, I'd go anywhere for you

I used to think that dreams were just, for sentimental fools
And I'd never find someone, who'd give their love so true
But I knew the very minute
Couldn't live my life without you in it
And now I want the whole wide world to know

I'd go anywhere for you, anywhere you asked me to
I'd do anything for you, anything you want me to
Your love as far as I can see
Is all I'm ever gonna need
There's one think for sure I know its true,
I know it's true
Baby, I'd go anywhere for you


Hey baby, hey baby, hey baby, oohh
Hey baby, hey baby, hey baby, oohh
Hey baby, hey baby, hey baby, oohh

I'd go anywhere for you, anywhere you asked me to
I'd do anything for you, anything you want me to
Your love as far as I can see
Is all I'm ever gonna need
There's one think for sure I know its true

Baby,
I'd go anywhere for you, anywhere you asked me to
I'd do anything for you, anything you want me to
Your love as far as I can see
Is all I'm ever gonna need
There's one think for sure I know its true
Baby, I'd go anywhere for you
For you.
For you.


//
Thank you for trying.
Thank you for loving.
Thank you for believing.
Thank you for giving me a chance,
To be that someone special in a part of your life.

Thank you for everything you once showered me with.
The TLC, The everything you did and said.
I'm grateful i experienced a love i always wanted.
A fairy tale that came true.
So true i didnt want to believe it at first.

Thank you for putting so much smiles and laughters on my face.
Thank you for picking me up when i fell.
For mending my wound.
For guiding me through that tough period.
For being with me whenever i needed you.

Thank you for putting up with me.
All the nonsense and craps.
Thank you for the tiny surprises.
I might not have told you, but i loved them.

Thank you for your listening ear.
Thank you for the hugs when i needed them.
Thank you for making me feel like a princess.
It was a dream that i didnt want to wake up from.

Thank you for always looking for the songs i want.
Thank you for taking time out to meet me.
Thank you for the piggybacks.
Thank you for gazing the stars with me.

You have done so much.
You have suffered so much.
But yet, you held on to my hand each time.
Thank you.

You are and always will be a special one in my heart.
The memories shared btw us, will never be forgotten by me.
Even if someone comes along, i know for sure, he wouldnt be able to replace that special place you have in my heart. No one can make me feel they way you do.

I dont know what will happen next, but i think, it would be better for us at this point of time.

We need to think what we want, if this is really what we need and want.
Our piorities in life have changed, our beliefs and thoughts have changed.
Love alone, will not tide us through.

It isnt easy to make a relationship work out.
It needs lots of care concern and everything.
I know you gave me that once,
And i want to say thank you.
I really am grateful.

I'm sorry.
That i couldnt stay long. That i got tired so quickly. That i couldnt handle it well.
I want to stay for as long as i can, but now, my heart is so tired.
That i needed this.
Sorry.

I dont know if my smile still matters to you, but i promise to keep that smile on my face.
For as long as i can.
Keep the smile that you have, dont cry, dont tear.
Cos i aint worth it.

I'll be strong, so must you.
I'll take care, so must you.

Till the day we meet, i'll be missing you.
And i still have lots of movies to watch with you.

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up