I finally see Aunty Grace online! And i'm so happy to know she'll be at Esplanade this evening! I havent seen her for almost three weeks and I miss her sooooo much! My "Little Girls Room" partner! And we have many gossips for each other! Hahaha, with her around, we will always be gossipping lah! So I can look forward to work later on! :)
Work was FABULOUS yesterday! Because everyone in the rooftop was a whitie! Operation was super well organised and nothing went wrong! And favian was super nice! We had creme brule to eat! And a whole jug of orange juice which was left over from the previous night's event to drink! And no one wanted to drink, so it was all mine! Lol. And because of the stupid new cost cutting rules, we arent allowed to drink soft drinks. So i havent drank it in 12942039 years. And today, I was too thirsty and my throated itched for PEPSI. And so, i just pumped PEPSI secretly and drank at the stewarding area. And the feeling was duper shiok lah! Lol. Told Ashid and he said, sometimes when we do things secretly, the thrill makes it more worthwhile! Anyway, it was prolly the first time I loved the pepsi at Al Dente. Haha.
Left Al Dente at 11 sharp and went to the bus stop to wait for 857. And the bus took 37 minutes to arrive! I waited for so damn long lah! I saw three 106s, two 171s, and at least four 36s! I think if I have taken the train with erika darling, I'd have reached yishun lah!
But the whole journey back home was with the company of baby boy over the phone! We chatted from the moment I ended work, till the way I reached home, and even when I reached home, we continued talking for another 1/2 hour! And we played some chinese idiom games lah! His chinese is super power lah. I admit defeat. Boo.
But but but...
Because his chinese is better, and my english is better, that makes us what he calls the negative plus negative equals positive couple! :)
Baby was super tired from work this morning and he even had driving lessons after that. But silly him wanted to accompany me on the phone till I reached home because he knew I was afraid of climbing the stairs alone at night, and of cos, he wanted to make sure I reached home safely :)
Just chatted with sgf not too long ago and her wish has been granted! Was really super happy for this silly girl here! She made it this far and it just shows how good this sgf is! Woah!
Hey sgf, you made it! And once again, congrats! Still cant believe you're going to be an air stewardess! It's just so not you! Trainings coming up soon, jiayou! And I believe you can do a great job since you've came this far! :) In my heart, you'll be a superb one! *hhuuuuggggiesss*
This week is almost coming to an end. And somehow, I just feel that this week passed super fast. Didnt spend much time with baby, but definately had a great time with him on tuesday and wednesday!
Was supposed to meet baby in the afternoon on tuesday, but ah boy didnt turn up for work, and everyone was so worried for him. So I popped by his place to see what happened, and he scared the hell out of me. But I thought everything was fine, and he made his way to work after I sent him to the mrt station. Met baby around 5 plus at Westmall and we went for dinner! Had plans to meet up with his friends for bowling, so we spent our remaining time at the library! I was looking for a book, but couldnt find it lah! So baby started browsing thru some arts books. And that was when maddy called.
She told me ah boy's condition was terrible, he was shivering and just wasnt in any condition to work, and chef chris wanted me to accompany him home, to ensure his safety. Baby was understanding enough and before I could tell him anything, he alrdy knew what happened and asked me to go attend to ah boy.
Didnt have that much cash with me, so baby sent me to the interchange and i took 106 down to Esplanade again. And on the bus, maddy called and told me alex had alrdy sent him to the hospital cos he couldnt wait any longer. And when I heard this, I was just so worried. And I kept thinking his condition must have been serious enough to be sent to the hospital lah!
Reached Aria and chatted a little with gen and maddy about ah boy. And was much more relieved after hearing ah boy's voice. Managed to take the bus back home and waited for baby's call to decide where to meet after his bowling!
And finally he called lah! Stupid baby didnt want to sms me during his games lah! Took so long to reply, else there wasnt any smses. Bleahs. So he came down to yishun to meet me before deciding where to have supper! And he was super cute lah! Lols.
There was once we went to sembawang to have prata and I walked him to the MRT station. And so when he reached that day, and didnt see me, he actually followed the route we took that day, hoping to bump into me lah! And when he called and asked where I was, I just felt he was like a small boy who had lost his way cos he didnt follow his mummy! Lols.
Me: I'm at the mrt station already!
Him: Wah lau eh, how come never see you!
Me: Then where are you now?
Him: I dont know leh!
Me: Lol. How come dont know?
Him: I also not familiar with his place lah! I anyhow walk lah, then now dont know where I am already!
Me: Lol. Why you anyhow walk!
And at this point, I was already laughing at his cuteness lah! The way he talked just made me laugh! But he managed to find his way back to the station with my good direction skills! Heh :)
Walked the long way to the interchange cos baby wanted to know what route I take when I'm on the way home! :) So we took 171 to bukit timah cos he wanted to eat prata! And I thought 171 stopped right infront but it was 852. And so, we had to walk! It looked far but it wasnt that far lah! And it must be cos of baby's company!
I loved that him that night, because he just held my hands so tightly, as if I'd run away! :)
Headed to his place and stayed there for the night with the intention to go bowling the next morning because I missed the evening's bowling!
But as usual, we always dont go according to plans! Lols. We went to Marina Squre for a movie instead! Lols. Melissa joined us for lunch! Updated me on her life and she's working at Comfort Delgro now!
And before the movie, we went for pool! And it was FUN! Heh.
I'm so hooked onto pool now! And over the phone just now, baby said I have to pay him fees if I wanted him to be my teacher! Boo. Meanie ass.
And i rmbered something! When we went in, the uncle demanded to check my IC! And melissa was laughing at me lah! Told the uncle I was 20, and he said I looked 16! And when we bought the tickets for the movie, the person wanted to check my IC too lah!
Do I really look not so 20?
I dont even look 16?
Both baby and melissa were just laughing at me lah! :(
But anyway, Melissa likes nicky! Heh.
She sent me an sms after she left and I'm glad she enjoys his company! At least we didnt bore her! And she said nicky is better than "you know who."
And baby boy, since you know who is the "you know who," I want to tell you i do agree with melissa that you're better than "you know who!" :) I bet you must be smiling now lah! Boo!
Watched V for Vendetta and the movie was two and a half hours! It was so long, and we didnt expect it to last so long, and I was late for work! But it was a nice movie! I quite enjoyed it and I think all the movies that baby and I watched are not so bad ones! :)
Plans did not go accordingly, but nevertheless, I enjoyed baby's company tons! He never fails to make me laugh with his leng xiao hua and whatever emotions! And I'm looking forward to next week's date with baby! :)
Because of you, I've blogged again though I'm so tired! And while blogging, I realised I miss holding your hands. I just love the way you hold my hands. I love you too much that, I'm scared that the last meeting would be the last.
People say good things will come to an end, but I really do hope, the good thing that happened to us, that our paths crossed will not come to an end. I love the way you held my hands so tightly that day at the cinema, and maybe you didnt notice, even when we met at yishun mrt that day, immediately after you saw me, you held onto my hands, and I just love that feeling :)
But I want to tell you,Like you, I dont hold your hands for the sake of holding it.The reason is simple.It's the same as yours :)
Hand in hand, I want to be there to realise your dreams with you.
I want to be there when you pass your bike and when you are ready to ride a pillion. I want to be there when you're saving up for all these expenses.
Baby, thanks for telling me why it matters so much to you about riding me.
That was everything I needed to know.
And if it means having to stay with a dog, I'd overcome this fear I have because,
I love you.
<3