Thursday, March 23, 2006 @ 4:11 AM
Starring into the screen, i just dont know what to write.
What's on my mind now cannot be penned down just like this.
It's something more than just a thought or a feeling on any ordinary day.


If someone reads your blog no matter how tired they are,
If someone asks you to blog cos he/she wants to know how your day went by and how you felt spending your day with him/her,
If someone forgoes his/her sleep to talk to you for hours,
If someone tired can come online to clarify things with you though he/she has already shut down the computer and is lying on the bed,
If someone tells you he/she cant sleep because of the way you're feeling,

Doesnt all these show you that you do matter to that someone?
And that you're of great significance and someone important?

Would anyone be as silly to wonder if you even matter to that someone?
Would anyone be as mad to think you dont matter to that someone?
If anyone thinks like this, i think that person must be blind and ought to be taught a lesson.

And because i'm that blind person,
I owe someone an apology.

This post is different from any other day because i just gave baby trouble. I made baby unable to sleep, I made baby pissed off cos i refused to tell him anything, I made baby come online again to talk to me, I made baby worried.

But i'm grateful it's baby and not anyone else.
Because he is important to me, because he is not anyone else,
I'm able to share with him my shitty feelings and letting him see my unglamourous side.

Baby told me this which made me ponder for awhile. It's true that only when we are really comfortable with someone, then do we allow them to see our ugly sides, to know our die hard habits, or to let them know you snore when you sleep (winks to baby. heh.) And because it's my baby, someone whom i'm really comfortable with, i'm glad i told him and not anyone else my feelings. At least i was only stupid infront of him :)

Baby, am terribly sorry for what happened.
I've already deleted the post cos i no longer feel that way. Though tears were shed, though my heart ached, you arent to be blamed alright?

Stubborn me just refused to say anything, and you being you, managed to make me say out all my feelings eventually again. I know you wanted me to blog about today, you wanted to read a happy post, but it turned out the other way round.
And i know when you saw that, you didnt feel good either.
I'm really sorry baby.

But thank you, for getting back to your lappy to listen to what i've to say, cos i didnt feel like talking over the phone. And for not losing your temper on me. I know you're dead tired, yet you still wanted know what was happening, and even got up from your bed. For this, i'm really thankful to have you and no one else. And i really appreciate it, cos it just shows me how much i mean to you silly mousey :)

I really enjoyed your company today!
And i want you to be my pool teacher!
Cos only you make me want to learn pool!
Though a couple of them have taught me how to play pool, like how to aim or hold the cue, not one managed to make me play as well as today. Not as good as you i know, but believe me, i think today was my best performance.
In my entire life, i've never played a complete game of pool!

Until today did i play a complete game,
did i want to learn how to play even better.
Only you can make me want to learn more, only you made me enjoy pool!
For the first time, i think pool is fun!
So please accept me as your student ok!
No worries, i'll pay the fees! Heh :)

Once again, thank you for your words and assurance baby.
Time and time again, i lost faith.
I promise to be stronger, and to have more confidence in us.
You on the other hand, must try to accomodate weak me okay? And now that you know what i want, i know we'll be even happier, and stronger :)
lvdu lots mousey!
<3

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up