Wednesday, May 31, 2006 @ 1:25 AM
I got cheated! =(
And i'm depressed now!

I have been checking to see if pay is banked in these days, and a couple of mins it was banked in! I was so damn elated lah! Saw the figure and i went "wahahaha, yay!" Then when i logged out and i wanted to know what was my exact pay, and so, i logged in, and... it was gone! Roar!

I thought i could happily get present for uncle's birthday with baby! Boo. Now i have to go empty handed. I hope pay will be in tmr afternoon lah! Prays hard.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day for me! I have editing from 9am all the way to 2pm, and then i've to go str for classes from 2-6, and baby will be fetching me to JP at 6, and we'll meet his family there for the celebration. Woah, and i'm so tired now, and i've got to be up at 7am.

Blame in on me wanting to check if pay is in, that's why i'm online though i'm super dead tired. So the happy thing today was, ivy and me bought a similar pair of slippers at the bazzar today! I think it's super cute lah, with strawberry glitters on it! Heh. And it's my favourite kind of slippers lah! :) And guess what, it was super cheap! 7.90 only! Both of us couldnt resist the tempation!

And we both saw the jeans skirt we liked! But ya lah, we were pooooooor chaps and couldnt afford it though it was quite cheap. Boo. If pay is in tmr, i'm gonna get it and get baby the shirt i saw too!

Tutored baby's sister today and i had a long bus ride home. While waiting for the bus at yishun interchange, sitting in the middle of it, i saw bus 812 right at the end, and 804 right at the beginning. And i thought, how nice it'd be if i were to meet either roy or ah boy. But nah, i didnt meet anyone of them. And then i just thought how werid it is, that roy has stayed in yishun for almost 10 yrs yet we havent met, and even till now, we havent met coincidentally at yishun!

We alight at the same bus stop everyday, he has to pass that stop to get to the mrt station. And i'm at the interchange late at night, the time he usually heads home. Boo. And i conclude we can only meet when we make the point to meet. Haha.

Same goes for ah boy, john kung, brendon and jeanine. So many yishun-ers at eplanade in the past, and that was why the bond we share is strong! =)

Vincent called today and talked about his hp lah! He's so mean! He called me to boast that he has bought n70 lah! And now, i dont know what to buy alrdy lah! I want n80 but it's so freaking expensive! And then n70 is not that cheap neither, nor is 3250! And my phone is giving me so many problems. It scared the hell out of me a few days ago. It couldnt call out or send any sms, just kept popping memory is full and to delete some memory, and i couldnt even delete anything! Boo.

Tell me what phone to buy lah! I think i'm interested in n70 again! And after that, for the whole mth i think i'll survive on "cheaper foods." But before that, i want to eat at Sushi Teh first! Heh.

I'm gonna check once more to see if pay is in now. And i pray it is in for real this time round!
Good night!

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up