Sunday, May 28, 2006 @ 2:34 AM
I'm not the least okay. Why?
Because you made me believe you again and yet, you broke the promise again.
Have you forgotten what happened that day?
How serious you were that you'd keep to your words?
I knew this would happen, but i still chose to believe in your words, and more importantly, in you. Because i thought you meant it. I shouldnt have placed my expectations on words that you take lightly. My bad.
Yes you want to adhere to that promise now,
But what you said stays, and i'm unable to forget.
"There is really nothing..."
Once this was said, my whole mood was dampened.
Dont remind me of that please.
Though i've got to admit that i still very much would like you to adhere to the promise, it makes no difference to me now whether you adhere to that promise or not, because, i dont want to force you to do the things you dont like to. And the feeling isnt there anymore.
I promise,
I wont ask you to do that thing again.
It's nothing BIG anyway.
I had to chase you away before i could vent my anger.
And i fucking dont understand why.
Pissed.
**
Met up with brother and friends at chongpang nasi lemak after work. I couldnt find anyone who was free for supper after calling so many of them! And brother smsed me at the right time! Quickly alighted to change a bus to meet them, and the company was great!
Whenever i see him, i can just talk non-stop! So there i was, telling him all the happening things that happened. And as usual, teasing each other!
Anyway brother, i've finally mentioned you here! Pleased not?
Meet up was fruitful today because i finally had the time to tell you so much! And please pass the message to shuling and small bear that seeing them so xingfu, i really feel happy for them! Ask small bear hurry up serve finsh his NS and marry her! And to you, please tell yourself to take care and jiayou in hurhmmmmm! :)
This was one of the happier things that happened today. And prolly the only one. It's a bad night. And i'm still feeling so pissed.
I hope tmr will be a better day.
//
[ Edit at 3.30am ]
In the mist of looking for someone to talk to, i realised this.
Why am i feeling like this when there you are, already in ur dreamland?
And when my phone rang, i wished it was you.
I thought it must be you.
But no, it wasnt.
And i realised, I miss you.
**
Called ah boy and i was surprised he picked up within 1 ring. I could hear his happiness and that made me smile. I heard brendon too. Haha. Esplanade peeps never fail to make my day. Called vin but he didnt pick up, but surprising he called back!
Chatted quite abit with him, and he's still the same old vin.
Sounds just exactly like we were before.
He's a friend i heart from the bottom of my heart.
Am talking to ah boy now, telling him all my unhappiness towards work.
I think i'm feeling better after talking to these 2 chaps :)
♥ inspires