I'm tempted to blog beacuse i just saw smth that made me laugh! I really pity her because i foresee she'll be the next victim. It's like, everything is the same, and i just saw something that amused me like hell. It was the EXACT same sentence lah! Haha. I think the show has began! :)
Watched Cars and i think The Wild and Over the Hedge was better lah! But towards the ending, it got slightly more interesting. The middle part was so damn boring lah, i kept yawning and yawning.
And we fish and co-ed today! Haha. We were supposed to be tight on budget but i just said for fun i wanted to fish and co, and baby took it for real and kept insisting he wanted to! Lols. The food was great, and 2 hungry people finished the whole of seafood platter for two!
It was our 2nd time there and we had JUNGLE! It's a drink lah, super nice lah! And superrrrr huge! As big as baby's face! I have pictures to prove! But i'm lazy to upload. Lol. So we talked about the previous visit, how we had to play silly games to finsh the fries, but this time, woah, we were super hungry! And we mentioned how the waitress asked if it was our first date when we went there the other time. And till now, we dont have the answer! :(
Baby stayed over last night and i was so tired i went to bed while he was watching world cup with daddy. And this morning, i woke up feeling as if i was drunk. Why? Because baby took out my spects and accessories for me, and i didnt even know! And he even knocked my head and i "ouched" but i had absolutely no idea! Haha.
It's just the way like baby when i go over to his place.
And i think, we are having alot of stayovers recently! Lols.
Met up with maddy, zk and a new friend ryan few days ago :)
It was fun and i hope more nights of such!
And the vanessa has been planning a dinner for us girls, but our schedule seem to be clashing all the time lah! But it's very heartwarming to see these secondary school pals making the effort to meet up! :) I have only seen candy in the recent months! And i have lost touch with meili! But i hope to see these girls soon!
I'm free on friday night.
Mahjong anyone? Heh.
I'm off to bed!
And one good news, i'm getting my ipod on wednesday!
Cant wait for it! :)
Just for you, love.
Baby pig, glad you told me what happened that day. And what i can say is, dont let this affect you too much. I know you're affected by it quite badly cos they mattered to you alot, and that you thought they who they were, but then, there are always such things that happen in life. Like what i told you that happened btw me and her, we arent the same anymore, we are just hi and bye friends, and much as i try to mend the friendship, you dont even know if her Hi's are real. So i guess, you should just leave them alone, and live your life like how you planned to.
Last night while you were chatting to zongyan, i just felt like giving you a hug because i know, you were feeling lonely and very hurt, and that you really needed someone. I have never seen you like this, not even when we have our misunderstandings. Whatever it is, I do hope you'll cheer up soon. I want to see a happy baby! :)
It's been some time since you complained about blogging. Ever since the huge quarrel, you've stopped doing that. I do miss you nagging me to blog or asking if i've blogged finished so you could read before you sleep. And this is the perfect night because, you just complained i'm being mean to blog after you went offline! :)
It's a very long post to you, haha. I enjoyed my day with your irritating actions. Boo. And cos i drank JUNGLE! Let's JUNGLE more often! Hope you enjoyed the day as much as i did!
ilu.