For the past few days, i just needed a space to write my innermost feelings, and i felt it wasnt appropriate to let anyone read about it and thus, the blank if you have visited my blog days ago. I havent closed it down. This blog contains too much memories to press the delete button, and even if i decide to close it down someday, i dont think i will even press the delete button. I will just leave it there and not touch it.
I once deleted my blog cos of a particular someone. And after that, i had so much regrets cos things that i blogged, things that happened and my feelings at that point of time were gone as well. So i'm not going to make that same mistake though this is still not a very safe place to blog down my feelings.
Nevertheless, i blogged and saved as drafts, just for myself to read.
The rollercoaster ride is over. The past few days just drained all of my energy. It was a feeling that i experienced a long time ago, a feeling i thought wouldnt come back to look for me again. A feeling i dreaded most. But i guess, that's life. There are always ups and downs for us to tackle, isnt that so?
I'm glad that horrid ride is over. I'm glad with the outcome.
I'm just glad that life is back to normal.
Though things might change, at least it's an outcome i want. And i'm more than happy about it :) I dont want that kind of feelings anymore.
During this period, there were 4 people who were giving me their support and listening to my woes and cries. These are the 4 people who knew what happened, i could only bring myself to tell these 4.
And i really want to thank these people for being there, especially to thomas who was the first to know what happened. Despite it being 5am, he talked to me till i stopped crying, till i calmed down. And to eric for his concern and advices, for buying me my favourite breakfast, to vincent for his calls to make sure i'm alright, and brother for his never ending care and jokes to make my day a better one :)
Though nasty things happened, i still feel fortunate.
I read a blog, where the girl and guy have been having problems since weeks ago, and till now, they have yet to solved it, and the girl has been feeling so depressed everyday, crying almost every night. Though i was in her plight too, but i was only through it for a day or two, comparing to her weeks. At least it's over for me now.
I guess people really need to know what they want, to be decisive so that both parties wouldnt be in such a state, feeling horrid and depressed. People do make mistakes, that's human. What's more important is that they make an effort to realise their mistakes and not repeat it again. As long as they are willing to change and they realise their mistakes, i think that's sufficient.
The road ahead is dim for many of us, we are afraid of the future, not knowing what holds for us. We are afraid that it's going to be the last. I have had that feeling days ago, afraid that it's going to be the last, self blaming that why i took it all for granted blah blah. I've learnt to make the best out of every single day :)
Jia you brianna!
And to the many out there who are facing problems in any issues, i wish you guys will be able to make a decision soon, and live ur life to your fullest :)
Alot of us :)
Our ipods, Mac Breakfast, Us
I still love you much :)