Thursday, July 20, 2006 @ 8:42 PM
HAHA. I just found out smth that made me go WOW! Was chatting with jia and she was saying she dont have the password for my blog. And i just went "huh? since when my blog has password?" That was like so long ago since my blog had password, probably a year ago! She is not only slow in catching vcds, because all of us has watched er mo and er zhuo ju, yet she only started recently, she is also slow in knowing i have changed blog like more than a year ago! Haha. I think it's damn funny lah! Lols.

Chatted with caijuan also. She's gonna start work in a pub soon with her boyfriend. I think they should get married soon lah. Stay together, somemore everything want to do together, married le better right! Then his mother will have nothing to say anymore! Lol.

But then, mother-in-law has be nice to you lah! Not like those who want to pick on you, who complain about this and that and everything.

I was home the whole day today, and no one is home! Everytime i'm home, no one is! And i'm sooooo bored now! Argh. I have nothing to do!

One thing to be proud:
I woke up at bright and early at 10am this morning! Headed to the market to buy ingredents for seafood pasta and almond jelly! Yes! I was the housewife today! Heh.

Baby met me after grocery shopping and helped carried the heavy stuffs while i just carried his file! Lol. He was supposed to have lessons at 2pm but he decided not to go! My pasta was too tempting! Haha.

I was in the kitchen for almost 2 hours before the pasta was ready! Spent quite alot of time preparing the prawns and squids plus making the tomato sauce. It's Brianna's homemade tomato sauce, not those in bottled okay! The pasta was nice! *satisfied grin* :)

Baby kept insisting that it was cos i cooked it, that was i felt it was nice. But the fact was it was nice what! Haha. But then overall, baby said it was not bad! :) He better say it's nice lah, i woke up so early to cook because of him!

I cooked for my whole family okay! I'm so satisfied! And my sister said i was so zai to cook pasta for everyone! Haha! And when baby left for work at 6pm, i made almond jelly. Still have desert somemore, lol! :)

Cher called in the afternoon and she imitated someone which was damn alike. And then, manisha and i were discussing about projects stuff and we bitched again. About the same person somemore! Lol. And then, while chatting to juan, we bitched about someone too. I think i've done alot of bitching today, haha but then it's not like i want lah. These people really make us so irritated and the way they say things are like so, everything-i-say-is-right! Cannot stand it lah!

Roy just called and talked some stuffs and he said since he went over to great world, none of the part timers at boat quay called him, unlike esplanade part timers like us who still keep in contact with him. And he still prefers us :) Boo to boat quay! At work, they mingle with him so often and joke so often, dont they like miss him alittle? Dont they feel it's different without him at boat quay? People with no emotions.

I rmbered esplanade's first day without roy. On that day itself, he came to look for us after work at boat quay and we headed for supper again. And after that for afew weeks, we often called and smsed, until he was pretty comfortable with boat quay. He's still the best manager i had :)

I'm tired.
Gonna cook the last portion of pasta and get some rest! :)

Baby!See i told you! I'd wake up to go to the market to cook the pasta!
You lost your bet and now, you owe me one! Boohoohoo! :) But then if it's for others, i wouldnt be so certain i'd wake up, but cos it's you, i know i would no matter how tired i am cos you travelled all the way here for my pasta! Hope you enjoyed the pasta! :)
Lovesandhugs.

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up