Tuesday, July 11, 2006 @ 12:47 AM
I had a good sleep last night cos i slept till 4pm today! Haha. Was supposed to meet baby at eleven in the morning but i couldnt get up and just slept all the way till 4pm. And poor baby ran to Great World to look for Jane and she was off, so he had nowhere else to go except home! And he tried very unsuccessfully to make me get out of bed!

Met him at tampines mall after his levi's warehouse sale and he got 2 jeans for just 40 bucks. So shitty lah, only workers of levi's can buy lah! And it's so damn cheap lah! Boo. Baby went down specially to tampines to find his friend. And i think it was a friend visiting day for him lah! Haha.

And when baby saw me, he said something that made me smile! Haha. It was a rare occasion for him to say such things! :) Shant say what he said here. *shy*

And from tampines, we headed down to bugis for crab pasta! And on the way, we saw this guy with make up lah, erm quite thick somemore lah. And it was kind of disgusting! And baby was like bugging me to put make up for him and he even used my cheeks to brush across his, thinking the blusher will pass onto his face lah! So lame but cute! Haha. And he said i could make up for him at his place with eye shadow and blusher! Haha.

Crab pasta was good, but the other time was better i thought. I was so full i kept throwing my pasta to him and he was really thirsty today. Lol. The moment the waiter served us ice water, his was half gone when i havent even take a sip! And after his pasta, he drank the whole glass of ice tea down in one gulp! Hurhur. Thirsty huh baby?

And i felt baby was abit different today. He kept holding onto me and our usual sniffs, but he kept holding my hands while waiting for food to arrive too, and even pulled me to sit nearer to him. Seems weird but i kinda liked the feeling. Lol.

And yeah, his favourite phrase- Bling Bling.
It's a secret between us! :)

Walked around suntec for awhile before taking 857 back.
The day was lazy but well spent cos of the company!
Happy happy day too!

Tomorrow is the start of school and a dreaded week. I dont really want to go to school lah, hate waking up so early and being so tired. I seriously cant wait for that few weeks to be over and head down to BANGKOK lah!

Baby, thanks for spending the day with me again! And sorry for not being able to make it in the morning!
Haha, sorry you didnt get your bling bling eh! =/
Hope you liked the crab pasta i recommended and thanks for the treat! I think you looked good today! The crumpler was an extra bonus point! :)
And movies was a failure but we shall catch a movie next off day!
And i think we should get the "name thing" next month!
DONT CARE! I WANT!
I enjoyed myself today!
Thanks for the little actions and things you did :)


To that someone who might be reading this:
I hope things are better today for you but what i just want to say is dont blame yourself for everything because it isnt your fault. You cant change a person's character no matter how hard you try if that person refuse to change. When that person changes and you know it, you already tried to salvage the situation. You did your best you could, so when things are wrong and you feel like crying, just cry out and dont keep your sorrows inside cos you will only be feeling worst. Dont say you're weak cos everyone will feel the way you are feeling cos we are all humans. I know it's like things are good for a moment and for no apparent reason, things changes and you dont understand why eh? I guess, that's just the way he is. I really dont wish to see you shedding tears cos of a bastard like him. I once said i wished to see the outcome and the victim, but i think it's damn unfair for you now. Cheer up :)

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up