Monday, July 31, 2006 @ 12:44 AM
I was browsing through the smses he sent in the beginning while on the bus just now. It made me smile reading those smses, the smses sent when we just got to know each other, the smses that he said that brought us together, the encouraging words he said, the assurance he promised, the silly smses about us swimming away and so on.

I looked at the dates and it showed how often we exchanged smses, how he didnt want to stop me smsing him, and i realised how much we have changed.

I miss those times.
Simple yet angelic.

These little things make me smile no matter how bad things are.
Whether or not there are tears behind it doesnt matter, because at that moment, at that point of time, i'm smiling =)

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up