These days, i find myself being so short tempered. I dont know why but i seem to lose my cool very easily. Every little thing can irritate me so easily, and i just feel so irritated by myself at times too. Boo.
And i'm feeling so tired too. No amount of sleep can make me feel energetic. I just feel so deprieved of sleep everyday that i just feel like lying on bed and just not get up. I sleep everywhere and anywhere. I fall asleep on my sister's bed, i fall asleep infront of the tv, i fall asleep on buses the moment i sit down. And at every time of the day, my eyes just feel like closing. And sometimes i feel like a walking zombie. Boo.
It seems like i have not much work left to do before school ends. It's just doc pro editing, which we havent started at all, advertising presentation to the client, and the balik kampong event next wednesday. It sounds so simple but the thought of it irks me. It's just two more weeks before school end, yet it's alot of work to do. If you do come from mass comm, you'd get the idea of how much that is, if you dont, then you do not know how much that is. And if you do not know, dont say things that are much easier said than carried out.
Sighs, i feel so bottled up that i feel like shouting and venting all my frustrations out. But can i even do that? I dont even know where or who to shout. I dont even know how to begin. Boo.
My group was chosen as one of the final groups to present to the client. Yeah, that means our grades will improve, hopefully at least a grade up. But working with those people, i dont want to look forward to anything in the future. Working with people who think differently and who wants everything their way, makes me miss working with the people whom i enjoyed working with.
It's so much easier working with the people who knows you and at least, you guys are friends, who can crap and joke when doing work together. I do miss working with the girls seriously. I dont even know how my group managed to get in considering the fact of how we worked.
Imagine we'd a presentation at 1030, but they called at 945 asking us to complete the work they were supposed to do, or rather, they snatched to do. And at 1100, we were sitted at canteen 2 typing and finshing the report, and mind you, it wasnt a full report cos the other part of the team refused to send their work over. For whatever reasons, i just dont know. And i think it's damn sickening. There are alot of other feelings inside me now, but this isnt the right place to talk about it. You never know what people are up to, it's just scary. They might even sue me. Hurhur.
Was feeling so sleepy after class today. Dragged myself to work. I didnt want to work so badly cos baby wasnt working today, but didnt matter much cos he was with his friends afterall. I even intended to skip class to meet him if he skipped his. Dont know why, i find myself wanting to spend every free moment of my time with him. I can even cancel out my plans to meet him. I just want to spend time with him lah, dont ask me why.
But i still went to work. And the guys perked me up :) And that was quite comforting. I've been working only twice a week or so at Al Dente, not as much and they arent quite used. So when they saw me, they were so happy you could see their smiles on their faces, and that was really heartwarming :) Received a hug, cold jokes and bodyguards feeling!
But work was woah, busy. And tiring.
I stood there washing glasses for 1/2 and hour after everything. So many glasses till i puked. But many thanks to the guys who helped me arrange them! And sorry to those whom i rejected your call cos i just couldnt answer!
AND Jia! I got your sms, and i have received it! Many thanks! :)I feel like a little kid at Al Dente at times. The guys are much older and they treat and dote me like a little sister, and that's really sweet. Sometimes my day is just shitty, but these people will just make all the negative feelings fade. They do wonders :) And i heart this family bond we share.
It's the weekends. And i'm definately looking forward to mine, cos of
YOU.
Oh my love it's you that I dream of
Oh my love, since that day
Somewhere in my heart I'm always dancing with you in the summer rain
Doesn't matter what I do now
Doesn't matter what I say
Somewhere in my heart
I'm always dancing with you in the summer rain
Might have the feeling that you've changed. I dont know if it's true, but thank you for everything; listening to my grumbles and bringing me to buy maggi mee when i was hungry. And i still heart you as much as i did.