I love the way he trys to make me feel happy :)
Maybe it's the 6th sense he has, cos i just blogged this afternoon about me being unhappy that i cant fireworks this national day. It wasnt a hint or anything to him. It was just me cos i'm unhappy that i missed the fireworks!
But when we met for supper, tada! He asked me if i wanted to watch it tmr on the last day, he could bring me to watch! And he's bringing me to somewhere where there isnt a crowd, and it's definately not esplanade. So we dont have to squeeze with the crowd! :)
And then baby brought me macdonald's breakfast bright and early to my room last week! And he accompanied me to all the places i want to go, like without complaining.
And one more thing. He said i was Queen cos i lost my hp yesterday. He let me vent my anger on him, got me drinks when i wanted to, played dota with me when i wanted it. And he gave me a hug that eased all negative feelings i had.
Baby just completes me, he makes me live my life the way i want it :)
I may not be happy about everything, but I'm contented with him in my life.
I HEART YOU BABY. AND IT'S NOT A LITTLE, IT'S TONS!
And i hope things will just get better :)
p.s: i'm looking forward to a long but great and happy day tmr! :)