I'm inspired to blog after much blog readings.
National day was yesterday, or rather the previous day since it's alrdy 12am. And i worked the whole day from 11am-10pm. Was rather a slow day cos there werent much customers, but the people there really made my working day a really enjoyable one. Same one people, same old jokes, but still, same old plain happiness :)
Ken and eric oh were the ones, companied with william who made me laugh so happily lah! And they bluffed me the whole evening that ken had won 4d! Boo. And i really believed them cos they tempered with the results! Much of other stuffs which i'm too lazy to elaborate.
Wasnt really feeling happy at work cos i wanted to see the fireworks so badly.
The first time i saw a firework so beautifully was last christmas when i was working at esplanade. My first fireworks after the primary 5 preview one i think. And lucky me managed to see another one a week later at New Year's Day. And best, i saw fireworks for str 14 days during the Chinese New Year season.
14 days of that was so damn shiok.
Everyday i wanted to work, cos i could see fireworks at the same time!
I enjoyed the fireworks so much with the people there.
And i rmbered roy tan saying, "anyone no matter how old, is a little boy when watching fireworks." This was said after seeing how our boss, probably in his fourties like a little boy while watching fireworks.
Sighs. I dont think i will get to see fireworks anytime soon.
The next few days i'll be working my ass off.
And i cant get off to watch the fireworks.
I'm upset :(
And i have doc pro, advertising and convex to settle.
Argh. I hate school.
It was also baoyi's birthday on the eve of National Day.
It has been a year. But it definately doesnt seem so.
Last year's National Day held much memories for me.
It was the last time chris and i got back together after a long break.
And it was the day i 1st mahjonged, the day where we were strangers in the day, and couple in the night. I wont forget anything that happened that night, especially the piggyback.
Memories are, still memories.
I guess i have really lost contact with him, since i was the one who deleted him off my friendster. But then, he still has a really special place in my heart despite all that happened.
To the you who happen to be reading this,
Hope all is fine for you. When was the last time i have spoken to you?
Seems so long ago, yet memories are so vivid on my mind.
I know you are going to serve the country very soon.
Do enjoy your remaining time, haha.
And treasure the girl you took pains to win her heart.
Dont take her for granted, and continue doing the things you did to make her happy, and keep your promises you made. Afterall, you did mean them when you told her eh? Should one day you think you are ready to speak to me as a friend, my doors are always open.
Words you said have never managed to get off my mind.
You once said, "i love your disturbance."
And i'm telling it back to you now.
Do take lots of care :)
And best news of the day, i lost my hp.And in the exact same way as baby.I left my handphone on the table of Mos Burger.
I have no idea why i was so careless so dont come ask me.
I cant even get a new SIM card tmr cos i have school and work.
And before getting my SIM card, i have to settle outstanding balance, and have to pay extra 20 bucks for a new SIM card.
I'm sad that all my contacts are gone.
But i'm even sadder that the messages sent by baby are gone. Sighs.
BIG BIG SIGH!
Important. Faceless people, dont mind mail me your contact no.? You can leave a tag with ur no. or lt me know or msn, or msg me on friendster? Thanks! :)
And to the one sleeping in front of me, boo!
I know you want to say the same sentence you have been saying the whole day, but i love you all the same! Please stop touching my mouse itchy hand!