It's gonna be over in a two days. No, it's technically one and a half day.
It seems so short but i'm still dreading every minute of it. Boo.
It seems damn long to me.
Tomorrow is the day. The day we have waited for it to be over.
Pray for me, and the group that everything will be fine, that nothing goes wrong during printing tmr, that we will be on schedule and not late, that the presentation will be smooth.
I think it's one of the biggest presentation in my entire life as a mass commer.
HELLO? It's a real client and we are going to present to the client. HOW COOL HUH!
I have been a walking zombie the whole day. I survived on three and half hours the previous night till now, when it's like 4.17am. But i dozed off the moment my head hit baby's bed just now. Slept for an hour before doing more work. That one hour was rather, uhmm nice. Sleep seems especially nice when you are dead tired. Hurhur.
Baby was sweet today and he kind of surprised me! He offered on his own accord to send me to the meeting tmr morning at 9am at peace center. And he said he's gonna bring me for breakfast before that. Uhmm, that's quite unexpected because he is supposed to be home sleeping, or more of he has a choice to sleep at home. But yea, i appreciate this darling's thoughts to try to make me happier during this yucky period :)
And cher and him love diamonds. They were talking abt it on msn.
And cher seems to like to talk to him cos they can crap alot huh. Haha. Still say no kick one when i said he's gaming already. As if want to do a debate lah! Haha!
She's not replying anymore. I think she is searching for clothes to wear now! Or maybe she went to see if there are diamonds in her cupboards! Haha.
It's time to hit the bed! I need my beauty sleep!
My baby sings nice cantonese songs! :)
Baby diamond! You have been very sweet today and it's much much appreciated by me! Thanks for accompanying to get the stuffs, to the extend of even fetching me from school.
Thanks for making the effort!
I'm a happy little frooooogy!
I love your hugs and kisses!
<3