I decided to read through some of my past entries after baby told me he's reading it. Searched for the days when i just got to know baby and so much of memories flowed in. Things that i've forgotten are now fresh in my mind again. I've totally forgotten that baby left for a short holiday after we got together for a week and reading that surprised me totally!
Reading through them all, i could visualise the scenes that had taken place before, every single one of them. It seemed so recent :) I can still vividly remember how we went to all the places we had gone, how we laughed and what we laughed about! And visualising how we first chatted on the phone! I knew i was dead tired but yet, i wanted to talk to him! And the next day, i barely slept and i forced myself to get out of bed to meet him!
That aside, of cos there were bad times. How we started quarrelling over being together for a short while, and the fears that we both had, and how we overcame that tough period together.
So many things happened. Whether it made us stronger or weaker, or if we appreciate each other, I think what matters most is whether we regret our decision we made in the past.
It seems like we've come a long way, but it's just a short 6 months. And it definately doesnt feel like just 6 short months. I yearn to look ahead, to know what the future holds for us, or where we will be in the days ahead, but i cant eh. But i hope, years later when i'm reading this post, i'd be smiling to myself, telling myself that we made it, and telling him about this very post :)
my devil wears strips with me!
Baby, the six month journey has been a bumpy one, not that many setbacks but still, there were a few wasnt it? Whether it was good or bad, I'm glad we overcame all shits together as one, and i'm glad that we're still holding on hand in hand.
The times we just met, can you remember? Hoho. How did you befriend me, remember? Haha, reading through the past entries, it made me recall how sweet you were! You even offered to send me back knowing you wont have a bus to catch! Not saying that you arent sweet now, but maybe you arent as sweet as in the past. But i'm not complaining okay! I'm just telling you! heh.
But nonetheless, if it werent for you, i wouldnt have been what i am today. For making me a happier girl, and for bringing me huge amount of happiness and love, i just want to thank you.
Thank you for making me walk out of my past, for being my companion all these while :)
No amount of words can show how much you, this meanie devil means to to me. And i have no regrets making the decision that i made 6 months ago.
I love you as much as i did in day 1, if not, more.