Friday, September 15, 2006 @ 7:16 AM
WWWWEEEEEEE!
I'm so happy! Why?
I HAVE OFFICIALLY GRADUATED FROM NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC WITH A DIPLOMA IN MASS COMMUNICATION!
I was so worried sick that i will fail doc pro cos i never know what "some" people can do, but then, phew, i'm so much relieved now! :)
Baby's happy too!
He was worried he might fail his module which he had a 2nd attempt, and failure means dismissal, so he's super happy now! :)
We just finished 2 games of mahjong and we were tired, but now we're awake cos we know we passed! The scene was damn funny just now. Exams results were supposed to be out at 9am, but baby was saying if he failed, his lecturer might call him and told me to check his mail, and then, we saw the results! He was so happy he hugged and said "baby i pass ah!"
Damn gan jiong lah! I went to check mine too, and ta-da, when i saw that i had received the mail as well, i didnt want to check lah, damn scared. And baby offered to help me to see, but i didnt want that. So clicked it and slowly scrolled down, and wah seh! SEE ALL PASS DAMN HAPPY LAH! :)
Doesnt matter that i didnt get what i expected for advertising, the thing is i'm officially out of school! It's like the most exciting experience out of the many semesters lah! This is my last semester and if i fail means i have to repeat that bloody one module for another semester lah! And see the nasty lecturers face or kns mass commers.
Another happy note.
I won quite abit at mahjong just now! Heh.
Lady luck was shining on me :)
But a sad thing.
I didnt get my nokia 7370 just now.
I dont understand why M1 is selling for $198 and starhub is selling for $368!
SO MUCH DIFFERENCE LAH! BOO.
Okay lah, i'm going for breakfast already!
♥ inspires