AAAAAHHH!
I HATE IT WHEN I VISIT THE HAIRDRESSER!
Everytime i know, i'd regret if i were to visit the hairdresser but but but,
who doesnt needs to get hair cuts once in a while?! The last time i went was in august! I just told the hairdresser to THIN my hair and dont want to shorten it, but but but he went to cut it 3cm shorter! And it's freaking short now! Bloooody idiot. I still asked him if he did cut the length cos i realised it was quite short, but he said no, so i thought it was just layer! Boo.
I really dislike cutting hair okay!
I still cant find the perrrrfect stylist who would make me feel, "yeah man i like my hair" after a hair cut! Sighs. I hate my hair now.
I think i gonna wear my big big roxy cap to work tmr to cover my ugly hair.
It will be bad hairdays from now onwards.
AND IT REALLY SUCKS! :(