HAPPY SEVEN MONTHS BABY!
<3
Heh. I enjoyed our outing today today though we did nothing much! Haha. Bumming around makes me feel not so tired and a happy froooogy! Thanks for offering to get me the sandals which looked good yet didnt look good on my feet :) It was quite sweet eh.
You were really generous ah, whatever i wanted you agreed to get it for me. Haha. And even the expensive ripcurl watch, rmbered what you said anot? You said, "you want i can pay 100." I know you are rich but save your money lah kays!
And one more thing, thanks for watching the movie i chose instead of the one you wanted to watch though your morale was very low. Haha. I really dont like scary movies and you know it! Heh. Love you baby!
Woke up bright and early today though i wasnt working. I have been waking up early these days eh, haha. It's healthy. Went town with baby to settle his levi's things. It irritated me cos he said it would take the most 1/2 hr and in the end, it took 1 hr. He has poor judgement or otherwise, he anyhow talks lah! And you know me, i cant stand being alone. I had nothing to do, and i was so bored and freezing in taka. Boo.
Got his stuffs done then had a levi's trip to other outlets. They call it excursion. Hurhur. And he said to go to shaw to sign some stuffs then can we can leave. And in the end, they went there to discuss "project" which took 1/2 hr? He really has VERY poor communication with me eh! Anyhow talk one lah! Haha.
Went for lunch and his mum called regarding the purchase of hp and his morale went from there to ehhhhh low there. Haha. He has to wait till december before he gets his o2 atom. And he decided to mahjong to win his mum's money cos his morale was so low and she rejected him. Haha, so it was a double blow to him lah. Poor baby was so sian that he couldnt get his phone! And his face looked quite poorthing. Haha.
I went to got my hp, not very happy though. I dont know why, perhaps cos it's not the colour i want. And the phone doesnt even have expandable memory. I dont even want to spend tt amt of money to get a phone but blame it on myself that i lost my hpother phones are even more expensive and the . It's high time i return the phone to ken lah, borrowed for 2 months already! So pay's gone, and i'm just waiting for my petty cash to be transferred to me, plus the cheque that i have at great world. Boo, i'm freaking broke, or rather i'm penniless.
Now i understand why people would sign up a 2 year contract to get a phone free. I never understood why these people did such things, i thought it was stupid since the phone isnt worth that much lah, might as well just go buy the phone itself, but now i do understand.
I still got debts to settle for insurance and so many other things, someone please let me strike toto lah!
Baby's so high into this game he played at the arcade. Haha. It's quite an exciting game, shooting aircrafts and shielding yourself from the bulllets. Super challenging! I tried it today and erm, i died within 30 secs. Haha. Baby was quite pro lah, the way he shun these bullets was so "woah!" Haha. And i was shrieking cos everytime it seemed he'd be hit by these bullets, he'd be able to get by! Haha.
My shoulders have been giving me problems lately and it hurts very badly. Just walking or sitting down can give me the very unbearable pain. Last night was worst. I was lying on bed and the pain just came. Baby gave me a masssge which was super painful but super nice and now, i wished he was here to help me massage it.
I think it's an old peron illness eh.
Sighs, i'm getting older.
BUT baby's older cos he's turning 22 SOON!
Haha.
I'm going to bed now, damn tired.
Good nights!
And here's the picture we took at wala wala that night! :)
SGF! Where's the call you were supposed to give me huh?
Or the sms when you landed in sg? Boo. Busy pat toh right! Haha anyways i wont be free to meet up already lah. The kids are having their exams so got to teach! Next month kays! Loves :)