Wednesday, January 17, 2007 @ 12:11 AM
Last night, i had so many thoughts running through me.
After blogging, i went to read through the history on msn, i went to read the letters, i went to do so many things related to him, and i really thought about it hard.

I thought hard based on my feelings, based on the past, based on whatever i could think of. I couldnt stop asking myself, what is it that i want?

And i finally made a decision. I told some of them people my decision. I got support from some, i pissed some of them off. But whatever it is, the decision is still mine, isnt it?

Other than that, thanks elene for many many of your advices, and the time spent talking to me on this matter. Really appreciate it, thanks alot :)

Whether my decision is right or wrong, it doesnt matter anymore.
I realised, what matters most, is that i've defeated myself in finding out the answer to what i really want, and setting my heart and mind to do what i am gonna do.

To wee: Dont think so much. I believe that someone will come looking for you one lah. And till that day, you might want to ask your friends to train you up on those areas! :) Get well soon ah!

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up