Tuesday, February 06, 2007 @ 4:35 AM
I got to watch the last episode of the 9pm show! :)
The ending was crap lah, didnt even say if iceman got to meet the girl anot lah!
Both me and hotcakes were like, wth lah! Haha.

I went to a new place last night for supper!
CCK PARK! :)

Had dinner there, and the feeling was nice!
There was good food and company, plus the breeze there was like fabulous!

Took a short tour round the park after supper, found a seat, and chatted alot with hotcakes!
The clouds were damn nice! And the feeling, was just nice lah :)

Walked back to his place to get the car, before he sent me off.
Slacked in his car, listening to music and enjoying each other's company.
That's enough :)

I'm feeling happy! Weeeee! =D
Yeah yeah, i'm feeling really happy :)

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up