Friday, February 09, 2007 @ 4:45 AM
I slept for only 3 hours and woke up to meet hotcakes! :)
But i was late! For almost 2 hours! Boo.
We broke record! Spent almost 12 hours before we parted at 2am. Hahas.
We ate alot today!
Had lunch at yoshinoya, then had cravings for tang yuan, and we headed to chinatown for it! We went all the way there just to have tang yuan. Haha. Headed back by bus and he's such a pig! He brought me walk the long way, and acted like he knew where to take bus when he didnt! Lols. I think we walked for 1/2 hour only to realise that we could hv reached in like 2 mins? Lols. And his head bumped into mine so many times while sleeping on the bus! Boo.
Took a nap at his place before we went to meet joe for supper! I felt so pig lah! Boo. I slept and he just read the papers and watched tv. The new 9pm show sucked lah, not nice! Had supper at some kopitiam in jurong, damn nice lah! I ate the fastest lah! Two lousy guys! And tada, we were deciding wad to do after that, and we all had cravings for durians. So off we drove to geylang! Heh. Damn steady lah! :)
Our second visit to geylang!
Had durians and i was like saying, like since we are there alrdy might as well go eat tau huey ah! Haha, and we had tau huey after that! We were like damn full lah! And as usual, joe entertained himself with the star cushion in the car, which is called "patrick." Haha.
I love their company lah! They make me laugh alot!
And though we sit side by side, without saying anything, i'm happy, cos i can feel his love and care :)
Gonna wake up for breakfast with joe and hotcakes! :)
Macdonalds again! Heh.
We dont need to do what couples do to know what we feel for each other.
♥ inspires