Tuesday, February 13, 2007 @ 2:55 AM
I wanted to blog about how happy i am.
But i lost all mood after hearing some things.

Same old things happen.
I just dont understand.
Totally disgusted and disappointed.

I hate liars.
And i cant stand people who tell lies again and again.
A leopard never changes its spots.
Lying becomes a habit. Even when there isnt a need to lie, he/she will still lie.

I think i have had enough alrdy.
And it's time to stop all these nonsense.
So in the letter that you want to receive, i will just tell you every single thing.
Dont blame me for being straight forward, cos you know i am, and you know i detest such acts.

No matter how bad my mood is now, i still want to remind myself that i had a happy day out with hotcakes. And to know his feelings, that he is feeling the same as i do, i'm contented enough. And i'm happy to have had his company so often the past few days and the hugs that always make me smile from within. I heart him without realising when, without realising how much he means now.

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up