Monday, February 05, 2007 @ 8:46 AM
I've been really happy these days :)
Time passes damn quickly, i dont know why.

Since the day i told that someone my feelings, things have been really nice.
Though we dont meet up that often, just twice a week, it's really happy knowing he feels the same way as i do, receiving his smses, and the little little things. But we'd be meeting up more often now that he's gonna ord soon! I call him hotcakes, and he's my hotcakes! :) I wont forget the way he looked at the guy eating hotcakes when we were at macdonald's that day at 5am! Haha, hence the name hotcakes!

Met him at cck for a movie that day.
My god, i havent been there for a movie since secondary 2, with malcolm! Lols.
We watched a ghost show, and i dont watch that. And i thought i'd be freaked out, but it turned out that he was the one who was scared! LOLS. He JUMPED up in fright! HAHA.

It was so freezing cold lah, he was shivering like mad. And best, WORST than me. I only started to feel really cold halfway into the movie but he was cold from the start. HAHA. I couldnt help but keep saying he's lousy lah! Haha. But he still offered me his jacket, which i thought was sweet. Heh. His jacket smells damn nice lah, or rather his person smells nice too! Haha.

I havent played mahjong for 2 weeks. So damn long right, but weird that i dont really miss it. Haha. Played mahjong with him the previous day when his friend, joe asked if we wanted to play. But i didnt sleep the night before plus i had work and i was so damn tired lah, and for the first time, i dozed off a couple of times when i was playing.

Hotcakes was lucky cos he saw the tired me. HAHA.

Been meeting up and chatting alot with boss too.
He's nice company, he's a good listener and he makes me laugh like mad!
Everytime we work tgther with benson, the 3 of us never fail to laugh lah, till the extend i'd be kneeing on the floor, or you'd see me bursting out loud in public lah, i just cant control! Hahas. Oh yes, he wrote me a letter too! Haha. So now, besides wilson, he's the 2nd one to write me a letter!

He told me some stuffs too, and i just hope he can find someone who will appreciate him, and hope that everything will go well for him, whether it's love life, family or work :) Just feel, his life, is really different from that of many, and sometimes i really dont understand why things are like this. I thank him for sharing things with me, being there for me when i needed a listening ear, working at roadshows with us, teaching us how to get sales, the suppers and heart to heart talks, and many more.

I have known him for over a week, but we are so close, done and went to so many places together, that at times it feels like i've known him for damn long lah!

Through boss, met a new friend too.
Alanmanda. Unique name yea?

She's only 17 this year.
And i dont know her that well. But then, i just want to be there to listen whenever she needs someone, cos i know what she is going through and i'm honoured that she wants to share with me her feelings. I hope she will move on well and fine, and i know her wound will be healed some day. Ultimately, i just hope she will be a happier person than she is now :)

Wilson's in thailand for a week now.
Chatted abit when he called that day.
Received his sms that night and it shocked me lah! Didnt expect it.
I hope he's doing fine and that he can tahan the training!

I realised alot over this week.
There are so many people living on this earth.
And everyone of us have different lives, and everyone behaves differently.
Whatever it is, i guess everyone just wants to be happy, be loved and cared for, and to be appreciated for the things they do?

And i realised i can really talk alot to people whom i know for just a day. And it dawned onto me that i can make friends damn easily lah. Haha. I talk to joe as if i have known him for damn long, but then it's just the 2nd meet up over mahjong that night lah! And then there's alanmanda too. Haha.

I always asked myself how feelings can change overnight. I didnt believe in that.
But then, seeing things and experiencing them, i realised that things just happen for no apparent reason. Sometimes you dont want it that way, but then it's just that way? I finally understand how people can change their feelings overnight. Even if it's for months or years, it's still possible.

People will say these people are players in relationships, or being unfaithful, even i say so in the past, but then, after all i have seen and been through, i start to realise perhaps this isnt true. Dont know how to phrase it out, but then, i just feel at that point of time, when people say those stuffs, they do mean it. Feelings fade overnight, it just happens? And there's really no right or wrong i guess.

I'm contented with the way my life is right now :)
In fact, i think i am really happy!
And honestly speaking, i'm really surprised how i handled the breakup this far. Haha.

Oh yes, i had cravings for tau huey! And i ate them twice this week! Heh.
Had pasta at mr beans again when watching the spore thailand match!
Spore won and i'm happy and proud! :)

Thank you to those who made my week a pleasant one! :)

Sgf is back in SG and i hope to meet her this week.
Jeanine is missing, i havent chatted with her, i havent seen her online and i miss her.
Nicholas is missing too, cos i havent heard from him for afew days alrdy. And it just dawned onto me just now that it was supposed to be our anniversary yesterday, which means, i've broken up with him for a month! And i didnt even realise until i was looking at the date lah! It doesnt seem like a month at all. I hope he is doing fine!
RS peeps birthday, and they had 2 meet ups which i didnt go, and feel damn bad. But i was just so damn tired after work already, boo. I hope they dont blame me and that they had fun!

Alrights. Gonna rest now before heading to work later.
And looking forward to meeting hotcakes at night for supper :)


Thank you for sharing with me your feelings!
Everything we did, the pathetic scary movie, the mahjong, the smses and chats, like wad you said, it's the company that matter.
"Having your company is what matters most."
I'm contented with the way things are, and i just want to tell you i'm really happy :)

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up