Friday, February 23, 2007 @ 1:33 AM
SERIOUSLY...
I want to laugh!
And i want to laugh out loud. HAHAHAHA!
I didnt know you could be so damn childish lah.
HAHA.
And saying words that were being told to you to another person,
is something not creative eh?
TRY HARDER LAH! :)
--
On a happier note, all the negative feelings i had are gone, thanks to the one.
And if i dont spell out his name here, he'll come and tell me it's someone else.
So mr hotcakes, thanks for the company! With you around, those feelings will somewhat go away!
There are many things i want to blog, like movies and mahjong.
But i'm really too tired to do so now, maybe tmr!
But for now, i still want to wait for the meanine one to reach home before i can sleep! At least i know he's home safe and sound.
I may be tired, but doing things for him to make him smile, i think it's worth it.
Becos i love the way he smile, and the way he looks and say "bu she de!" :)
♥ inspires