Friday, March 23, 2007 @ 1:21 AM
3 things that scare me:
height
cats
dogs
3 people who make me laugh:
anyone can make me laugh as long as they tell me smth funny!
and i have quite alot of humourous friends!
3 things I love:
mahjong
heart to heart talks
good company
3 things I hate:
insecurity
lies/ liars
having no mooolahs!
3 things I don’t understand:
why people do things without sparing a thought for others
why people always think whatever decisons they make is right
why hotcakes always want to bully me! (kidding lah)
3 things on my desk: (home)
laptop
ipod
handphone
3 things I’m doing right now:
THIS
smsing with hotcakes
chatting with jeanine and my cousin
3 things I want to do before I die:
travelling
settle down
get rid of my tummy fats!
3 things I can do:
eat nonstop (haha)
mahjong (all the time)
shop (when moolah is there)
3 things you should listen to:
your heart - do what you feel like doing, follow your heart
advice - whether from friends or family, their words should be able to help
songs - sometimes the lyrics just give you some inspirations
3 things I’d like to learn:
how to get rid of tummy fats
rollerblade
get rid of phobia for heights
3 favorite foods:
pasta (you will know how often i eat pasta if you hang out often with me!)
tom yam soup (not too spicy please)
durians (hotcakes brings me to eat almost every week!)
3 beverages I drink regularly:
tea
soya bean
plain water
3 TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
enid blyton
baby sitter's club
sweet valley high
3 people I have to tag:
any three who leaves me a tag from now!
♥ inspires