I have been craving for hot chocolate the whole day.
I have been wanting to eat chocolates the whole day.
And when i came online, jeanine told me she's high on hot chocolate and she has drank two cups -.-
Is that called telepathy?
I assume so, haha.
So sweet her drew me one cup of hot chocolate.
I was busy uploading the picture so i didnt reply her on msn.
And she spelt out what was on my mind;
To show the picture on my blog!
Telepathy again huh? Haha.
And here's another picture she drew!
Another of my cravings of the day. And i bought the new walls tiramisu ice cream from the kiosk just now! Heh.
[ edit at 2.30am ]
Hotcakes has been trying to be cute the whole day lah!
First he told me this over msn, "hao high wor!"
I was like, WTH! And i burst out laughing damn loudly lah!
Since when he became so damn cute and so damn act taiwan!
I cannot imagine him saying this out right into my face! LOL!
Then i saw his tag and he used this name.
Fit man. But i'd rather him use this than the rest he has on mind, haha.
The others are erms, human names which i think isnt appropriate!
Then while talking over the phone, he kept disturbing me about being fat.
And i said "WEI!"
And he imitated me lah. That sounded really funny. HAHA.
I dont know why but he just imitates me when i say "wei" and not anything else.
Haha. And everytime, i cant help laughing, cos it just sounds girly lah! Haha, but nonetheless, it makes me smile :)
Darling, i love it when you make me smile with all the imitations and your silliness.
And i love it more when you give me sudden kisses or when you give me a hug.
And i love your physco laughters somehow, haha. It's one of a kind! :)
And i just wanted to tell you, i do like you! ALOT.