Friday, March 02, 2007 @ 3:28 AM
I want to blog what i did but i'm too lazy to go into details.
Cut it short and simple, i had mahjong with hotcakes, melissa, and the guy whose name i cant rmber at kenny's place and then hotcakes and i headed for supper at chong pang nasi lemak. I know this is a freaking long sentence but i cant be bothered.

We were damn hungry. And i ate till i was so full that i wanted to vomit.
Haha. Hotcakes won the most, a freaking 25 bucks. AGAIN.
The other time we played he won 27 bucks.
And he was saying it's good income, that he dont have to work yet money comes in. I can consider this as a full time job, hurhur.

Hotcakes and i just realised we always win when we play mahjong together.
None of us lost before! We bring each other luck! Heh :)

I think my mum is damn nice lah.
Some of my friends' parents are so strict. And at least my mum lets me stay out till 3 plus in the morning. Not that often, but still it's better than some of my friends who have to be home like twelve plus. I love my mummy.

So anyway, i had a happy day and i'm very happy! :)
Banana is a happy girl! Weeeee!

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up