In the middle of the night,
Here i am sitting infront of the screens,
Thinking about my life.
What have i accomplished in my twenty years?
I look back at my life,
And i realised i'm full of regrets.
It seems like decisions i made were wrong,
I either put in too much or too little,
Things never went my way.
And i take a look at my life now,
And ask what is it that i want now,
What is it that i need now.
The life i am leading now,
Is this really what i want?
And somehow i'm lost and confused.
Whether it's family, friends, relationships, work, or studies,
It seems nothing is falling in place.
And everything is just all over the place; messed up.
I really feel like a failure at times.
And at times like this,
I wished i was just thinking too much.
And i miss you so.
I miss you so.
I miss you my giant mini dear.