We were on the phone talking, and at the same time, we were both signed in on msn. He was reading some stuffs off the internet about some job scope, and it sounded interesting to me.
Me: Send me the link leh, i want to see.Him: Dont want leh.Me: Dont be kns lah, send me lah!Him: You really want the link? Me: Yah lah, send me!Him: You really want the link?
Me: YAH LAH! (then i changed my mind)
Me: I think i dont want already. You confirm send me some kuku link one! Him: You say you want what, i send you lah.And he sent me this.
www.kukulink.com
I laughed.
I dont know why he became so humourous today.
Continuing...
Him: Eh you say you want some kuku link right?And then, he sent this.
www.somekukulink.comWHAT SIA!
I really laughed lah! :)
Hotcakes has been damn sweet and humourous today.
The way he talked over the phone was so damn sweet lah! Haha.
And for the first few times, he didnt WHAT me when i called.
Normally when i call, and he knows it's me, he'll just say WHAT.
But today he didnt! Haha. He was talking to me in such a sweet tone!
And as usual, when i told him he was sweet today, he said,
"I'm always sweet what."Haha, he has really been sweet lah.
The past few days when we went out, he didnt tickle me!
It was me tickling him! Haha :)
Anyway, eric is back at esplanade to work and i had company back home!
And like the old days, told him rs stuffs. Dont know why we always talk about this topic, he's kapoh. Lol. But he's one fellow who makes people feel comfortable talking to lah.
And woah, he told me exciting stories! But only told me when we were at khatib lah! And he didnt have time to finish the story! Boo. And he didnt want supper, cos he wanted to rush home to company his lover lah! Confirm one! Haha.
And i saw uncle bala! HAHA.
He was so damn surprised to see me during roll call lah, think he almost jumped up! He's still as black as ever lah, haha. Dropped him a sms and he said i became fatter too! BOOOOO.
Everyone at esplanade said i put on weight!
Not one, not two, not three! At least five people said so!
So i'm trying hard to control my diet now lah!
I'm refraining from late meals now, i dont want any more fats on my stomach and face! I know you're most probably thinking,
you where got fats! But you dont see so you dont know, cos i really have a whole ton of stomach fats! My fats go no where but my face or stomach, and now it's starting to dispearse to the arms.
Hotcakes just commented that day that my arms are starting to have fats! BOOOOO.
I feel contented that i ate so little today, and i hope it will stay that way! And i'm gonna exercise to get rid of the unwanted fats!