Tuesday, April 24, 2007 @ 4:15 AM
No doubt she's my special girlfriend.
Cus i never told anyone my secrets, the things i have been bottling up for way too long, but i bore it all out to her when she asked.

And when things went terribly wrong at work, she just happened to be at esplanade.
It feels errie that things can be so coincidental, but then i'm glad she was there.
Though i was fumming with anger, seeing her standing outside al dente, i still managed a smile :)

Some things are still very much the same.
I know i ought to do something, but i just dont have the courage to.
Whatever solutions there are, i just dont feel like using them. Yet.


Sgf, thanks for the short catch up :)
Meet up when you're back in sg before your big birthday bash!
Lotsa of love from me to you!



--
I have been thinking alot lately, especially when i'm all alone on bus rides or train rides.
I really dont want to think so much, to let my mind wander off that far, but that's just me, thinking all the time.

The tears have been falling too often these days, that sometimes i just feel like crap.
I think i need to learn to be more independent, and i'm learning to.

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up