Wednesday, May 02, 2007 @ 4:27 AM
I was reading through my friendster's testimonials and i smiled :)
Some of them brought back damn good memories and i even laughed.
It's times like this, nights like this that i have the ME time to think and ponder about life, and think back about the path i have taken so far, the happy memories. As for the bad ones, i choose to chuck them aside. IYou'd ask why dont you forget, i can forgive but i wont forget. Memories are a huge part of me i guess.
The me now feels so free, cos a heavy burden has been lifted off my shoulders.
I dont have to think so much, confuse myself with unwanted thoughts and what not.
I dont know why, but i dont feel that restrained anymore, it's as if i have gotten back my freedom. Hurhur.
I'm smiling more each day and i'm smiling from the bottom of my heart now :)
♥ inspires