Friday, May 25, 2007 @ 11:50 PM
I'm lazy to blog what i did or what i went through.
I'll just write in point form whatever i can remember in no order.
1. I'm addicted to sake sushi!
I had it for dinner yesterday with maddie, and i had it today again with joel.
And i had the same items, heh. After sushi, headed to suntec to get bubble tea with the nice pearls! Joel kept saying it's the same, but no, it taste nicer than those sold outside! Bleah. But still, thanks for companying me to get the bubble tea! :)
2. I am living a "VERY NO LIFE" life since i started working mondays to fridays, 830-6pm. Everyday is the same routine and it's damn tiring. Though i have people to meet up for dinner, but it's still boring. I dont like my mundane life.
3. I'm chasing the 9pm drama now, and most days i've been home at this time! My mummy is amazed that i'm home so early these days!
4. About the last post, for those who called and smsed, and those who did silly things to cheer me up, or ask me what happened when i didnt really want to talk, thank you. I think such incidents show us who are the ones we can really call friends.
Jiehui. Your display picture with "I can make you smile" definately made me feel you're darn cute! HAHA. Bubble tea again someday! Heh.
Brother for your call. As usual, you're always there when things go wrong, silently reading my blog then giving me calls and smses. Though i am still a little sister in your eyes, i really appreciate it that you're always there to look after me, wanting to be there for me when things go wrong. Miss you muchie! BIG hug for you! Loves :)
Benson. You and your weird tactics. I cant blame you cos you're still young and full of energy, haha. But nonetheless, thanks for your concern.
Joel. Being there to listen and i must say, you really understand me.
Like you said, we are soulmates, and i appreciate it that you're another one, being there for me when i'm down, being there to share my happyness and the many free time you spent entertaining me, and oh, the daily morning calls :)
5. I am sick of some shits i have been enduring for damn long. And so i'm just going to leave it as it is. I dont know if i'm doing this cos i'm angry or cos i really want to, but for now, i do not wish to be bothered by any of you.
6. I just rmbered i told jiehui she is the 1st girl i ever went out shopping with at ad. Oh, we went out last weekend i think. Haha. Though i had many good friends there, i never went shopping or "dating" with any of the girls. And seriously, she's damn tiny that i find her so cute. And i tell you, she can dress up damn well lah. Though our shopping taste differs, i still love her. And i wanna date her for GSS soon!
7. This weekend looks better than the last. Programmes for me at least.
Mahjong in the afternoon with the usual peeps, then might head out to arts festival with maddie and chris OR i might meet jiehui for some happy pot that makes me happy! I havent mahjonged for 3 weeks, and it's damn long for a mahjong addict like me. So yeah, tmr seems like a good day.
8. I can sleep late tmr! YAYNESS.
I'm just glad i dont have to be up at 6am, dragging myself out of bed.
9. I have got 30 over insect bites all over my legs. And it's damn itchy and ugly. My legs are scarred with all the bites and i dont like my ugly leges!
Someone please tell me how to remove scars!
I'd do whatever i can to get rid of them!
10. Training at m1 is really draining out all the physical strength and energy i have. The lessons and trainings, tests and what not makes me feel so damn stressed at times. I so desperately want to get out of that classroom at times, just to take a breather.
//
I just wished, i could be a little more happier.
Why do such shits always come knocking onto my door?
I'm tired of the way people are treating me, as if i'm there for you to shout or scream at, or to be doubted. I'm me, and i've always been like this. I wont change just to suit you. If you want to doubt me, if you dont like me, then dont come and tell me such things then say another story.
And to some people, i want to tell you this.
I may be nice, but that doesnt mean i accept you, get this fact.
I asked you to join my friends for dinner not cos i accept you, but cos i dont want you to be sitting at another table waiting for me. To put it bluntly, it's a dumb suggestion cos i wont ever do that. I wont be that mean to have my friend waiting for me at another table while i'm having dinner with another group of friends, and tt's why i asked you to join in.
I'm not even being nice to you, it's just basic courtesy of what a normal friend would do.
But if being "nice" to you means you being like this, I'd rather be mean.
I'd rather cut off all contacts and disppear.
I dont want to be like this, but you forced me.
Dont blame me, cos i've reached my limits.
Due ta hao jiu shi dui ji zi can ren.
I even wonder if the so called friends, are really friends.
I read a blog where a girl blogged about how she wished she did smth, so the friendships wouldnt have lost, so some things might not be the way it is now. But somehow in me, i feel people are two faced. Even the least expected, the closest can be two faced. Maddie shocked with what she told me over dinner that day, i didnt expect it but still, it's the fact. And now, i'd just want to treasure the real friends, than the ones who claim to be, yet do something that hurt you time and time again.
Actions really do speak louder than words.
**
For a girl to get pregnant, a girl around my age to get pregnant.
She can only make 2 decisions, either to abort it, or keep it, right?
And either way, i feel she's someone worth respecting, someone who is brave.
To keep the child, you know you might not be able to give him/her the best, yet you want to keep it cos it's your flesh and blood, and you just dont have the heart to take the innocent life away. So you'd rather face the music, face the people, and bring them into this earth. You know it wont be easy, but still, you're trying.
To abort it, no one would feel good afterall it's your flesh and blood.
Same thing, you are not prepared for it, you might not be able to give him/her the best, so you dont want them to suffer. People might say serve you right for your actions, but think about it, do you think they feel good? When they are suffering, crying over it, who's there to understand their pain and put themselves in their shoes for just a moment? They dont feel good too eh.
So either way, i salute to these people.
Whatever decisions they make, people will say they are wrong.
Either "you shouldnt abort it," or "you shouldnt keep it."
People just love to say people, i dont get it.
But for me, i see it in a way, where these people are the people who dare make decisions. I really admire them, and i really respect them.
I appreciate the talks we have had these days.
I'm glad we're still, what we were :)
♥ inspires