Wednesday, May 23, 2007 @ 5:53 PM
TELL ME.

What are friends?
What are friends exactly?



Seriously, when i hang out with you guys nowadays, i wished i wasnt there. I wished i could dig a hole and just get lost cos my presence is redundant. If i'm not told of any happenings or outings or whatever when you guys meet up, why should i even make the effort to organise meet ups for us to catch up? The conversations engaged in, i cant be involved. And everytime, unplesant things still get to me somehow. I wished i wasnt told of it, or that i didnt know such things. Maybe the gut feeling i had, is true in a way or so.


I'm freaking sick of it.
I'm very angry, i'm blasting my music so damn loudly.
But it hurts so much inside that i feel like crying.

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up