Saturday, June 09, 2007 @ 2:22 AM
I know i havent been blogging as much as i should have done so.
Been caught up with work and "after work" programmes :)

Had celebration with my colleagues when training at NSA ended!
Meet up with many different friends for dinner, and i even went out with mummy on a full paid expense trip. Haha.
Had mahjong session like FINALLY after so long too!

I think i have had a blastful week, with each day packed with activity!
I woke up at 630am mondays to fridays for work though!
IMPRESSIVE EH!

I never thought i could do it cos of my body clock and many of you who knows me know that i'm always sleeping alot and oversleeping or late, but i did it!
I suppose it's cos i'm looking forward to work each day! Heh.

And sleep has NEVER been enough for me since i started work.
But kudos, i'm enjoying life! :)

Will be back with pictures and more updates!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BIG FAT LOVE TO YOU!

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up