Thursday, June 14, 2007 @ 1:20 AM
It's thursday and the week is almost ending.
Time really flies damn fast for no reason lah.
REALLY DAMN FAST TO ME!
So anyway, met up with jiehui today.
And i cant believed we walked a full 2 hours alone at fareast.
We didnt take a rest at all at any point.
And the best part.
I shopped in my heels cos i came from work.
I think it's the 1st time i ever managed wearing my heels for the whole day, PLUS shopping in heels. And despite doing that, i have no idea why people like to wear heels to shop. My heels were hurting at the end of it lah!
I got myself colourful bangles, finally!
Been searching for it high and low.
DAMN expensive. 10 times more expensive than the ones eileen bought but heck lah, i dont want to search for it anymore.
Also got a top in a design i have been looking for.
Not that similar but mai hiam si buay pai lah.
And it was rather cheap! :)
I SO want to go for a holiday.
Tickets to bangkok in aug-sept is only 18 bucks!
Anyone game?!
♥ inspires