Friday, September 21, 2007 @ 11:05 PM
I just realised Teacher's Day has passed.
And i suddenly remembered i received Teacher's Day presents last year from the kids i tutored. I remembered how it felt like to receive their cards of thanks, their little presents, how they sprung the surprise for me.
Thinking back, it's indeed sweet memories.
I do wonder how they are coping with their PSLEs which is coming soon.
I still can visualise them at their study tables mugging away.
Their mums with their spects, trying to read those tiny prints on the books, coaching them and nagging at them. Haha.
The both of you, sincerely pray that you will do well for your PSLEs :)
Especially you, you MUST make it. We made a promise the other time, so because of this promise, you must jiayou jiayou jiayou!
For everything, whether big or small,
It's always this phrase,
It's the thought that counts :)
More than anything.
♥ inspires