Sunday, September 02, 2007 @ 11:10 PM
I realised everyone has been blogging so regularly, except me.
I have been missing i know, nothing much to blog plus i'm just too lazy to get the laptop started up and get connected to the internet. Hurhur.
Life's pretty much the same and work is getting better.
Batch mates are all busy and i hardly get to see them nowadays.
Sitting at different clusters and our schedules are totally different, but i do receive emails from them asking how's life, and i guess that's more than enough to make my day :)
I've got new friends at my new cluster and i seem to find the TMs are getting nicer.
I get to talk to people in my cluster and i'm not so dreading to go to work.
I guess i should be thankful.
School's starting in late september and i dont even know if i made the right decision to continue my studies. 20k for a degree, for the sake of that piece of oh-so-important paper.
I very much want to work in the marketing field, i've got a job offer plus a really attractive pay, 2.5k a month, like wth? A fresh grad with such a pay, where to find! But with studies coming up, i doubt i can manage a full time job with my studies, so there goes the chance.
--
That aside, people seem to be claiming they arent so happy with life.
And i wonder, what's happiness supposed to mean.
What are the factors that will contribute to your happiness?
Branded stuff? Boyfriend giving in to you all the time? A stable job?
Different people perceive happiness in different ways, dont they?
It set me thinking for a while if i'm happy with life.
Sometimes i get tied down with unhappy things, some unhappy memories,
But sometimes i smile and laugh like a lark, so am i happy?
Time moves ahead, never backwards.
And as time passes, i guess our aims and thoughts, opinions and dreams change as well.
Right now, happiness to me is knowing that my parents are safe and sound, living under the same roof as me, breathing in the same air. I dont dare to imagine a day without them. And i love them.
I love them for supporting me in my studies.
And even if they are penniless, even if they had to lower their heads to seek a loan for my studies, i know they'd find ways and means to get me the money needed for the course.
I love them for their endless love and silent care and concern.
My dad drives me to the MRT station every morning when i have work.
He can jolly well stay home and sleep but he offers to send me there.
And i really appreciate it.
And i guess, no matter which part of the earth we are, we as children should all be thankful towards our parents. No reasons needed though we can come up with 101 of them, cos just one reason would be enough; they mould us to what we are today.
Alright, enough of blogging.
Time to head to bed.
Good night world.
And to sgf, i hope all's well for you now.
And though we might be miles apart, anytime you need someone to talk to, i'm always here. I'm really honoured you shared with me your frustrations, and you told no one else but me. Thank you sgf :) We will meet up soon, MONTHLY meet ups, dont forget and this time, my treat! Big hug to you.
And to my honey jiehui, i love you too! :)
I'm looking forward to wednesday and i will give you a big hug! Loves.
♥ inspires