"I wished love is like a ferris wheel,
always spinning; turning and turning."
Maybe at times, walking the streets, at times when i have too much time on hand, seeing couples holding hand in hand, i do feel that pinch of jealously, that tiny bit of pain in my heart. Not that i wished they'd break up soon or just disappear from my sight, but i just wished i had a relationship to call my own, doing things with my other half.
After all that happened, it has been 9 months.
It's the 1st time ever for me to take such a long time to forget someone.
Not as if i've forgotten him or the things we've been through.
He's still a special person with a place in my heart, but still, it's high time for closure.
I finally made up my mind to wait no more, to move on, and no turning back.
I've decided to lose all faith and all love that i have.
To put it simply, i'm giving up all hopes i had.
I could never understand why couples cant be friends when they end a relationship, i always felt it was a waste. Even if partners doesnt work out, shouldnt you guys be the best of friends based on the understanding that you both share.
But for once, i decided not to be friends with my ex-boyfriend.
I finally understood why other couples did that and i learnt something new yet again.
It's a silly decision some may say, but when it really happens to you, the reason why you are doing, it just cant be put into words.
I dont know if i've moved on, but at least, this is the very 1st time i'm determined to end things and move on. All the hurt, even after the break up, i think i've had enough. People dont know, no one knows cos it's btw me and him, and i dont even know how or who to tell about this matter.
I'm still happy that he's happy.
And even when i said let's just end all contacts and he agreed readily, i felt nothing. I have been too numbed by his actions, his words, his presence.
But one thing for sure, he's still the same old person i know.
The one thing i ever respect about him is his character and personality, how he's so adaptive to new environments, how he can accept all things thrown at him. And even if he do not wish to, he would gladly follow your wishes. I wont forget his smiles and jokes, the smile that is on his face 24/7, the smile that can cheer one up even on the worst days. And of cos the lamest jokes you can ever hear.
I wont forget the good times.
I wont forget how you cheered me up when i was down, how we made each other laugh like mad over the silliest things, how our lips touched, how your hugs felt, how we slept side by side, how you'd travel all the way and bring me to places to satisfy my cravings for food, how we worked together at Holland Village.
I wont ever forget you even if you're in my ignore list.
And the bad times, i didnt forget.
The fights and unhappiness we had, i have forgotten some, i have kept with me some. It may be bad at that point of time, but now when i think about it, sometimes i just find it so silly that i laugh it off.
Thank you for all the smiles and laughters you've brought into my life.
And the good and bad times, the memories we had, thank you.
Goodbye to you. It's a final goodbye.
Goodbye love.
If ever our paths cross in future, just ignore me.
Remember this, i dont hate you, i hate myself.
So till the day i'm able to forget this chapter, ignore me.
And remember the promise we made, remember that you've to be happy.
想你有时会缺氧
嘴角不自觉上扬
这是不是幸福的症状
不知不觉又缺氧