Sunday, September 16, 2007 @ 2:55 AM
WORK
It's fine. But still there's crap to it.
Christina's company makes the days pass easier.
And we both like to eat. HOHO.
Confirmation extended due to stupid reasons.
And i dont even know why i'm too lazy to fight back or why i'm not feeling that anger in me until now. Perhaps i know i've done my best and i'm happy with my performance. If you claim there's not enough time to observe based on our short working hours, i think everyone who goes to cluster a would have to take a longer time to confirm, is that what you're trying to say? My kpi was 12.9 calls/hour, i only had 3 bottom boxes for the whole month, i think this performance has met my expectations and it's way above our targets?
Cos of the silly reason you provided me with, i shall see if "she" gets confirmed.
If she can within the 4 months, i think there would be war. Haha.
Cos in fact, everyone is asking me just shoot you back.
And in fact, i'm rather disappointed.
A week before the confirmation, you told it'd be no problem and then, out of the blue, you said you'd like to observe longer cos you can judge due to the short working hours and the outage that contributed in the high calls for that particular day. Oh my, i really start to feel it's total crap.
SCHOOL
It's starting in another week or so and time table is packed.
No fixed days, it's messy.
I've wasted a year slacking and working and finally, school's starting.
HOHO. I dont know if i'm looking forward to it though.
But one happy thing, i've found a notebook which i like :)
FRIENDS
Spoke to sgf over the phone for an hour plus on one of the days.
And i just hope everything will turn out fine for her. I'm shocked at the stuffs she told me, definately surprising and amazing, but i guess that's just part and parcel of life.
And my honey was so damn sweet.
She saw the shoes i wanted to get the other time, but was low on stocks and she called to ask my size! In the end, it was left with only the display set and she didnt get it, but HOHO. It's the thought that counts :)
I've a new nickname for the big bully.
He's called 犯奸大王. HOHO.
I saved his number under his name previously and i wanted to change to this new nick. And guess what, cos i couldnt remember how to write the "jian" i went to search for it in the CHINESE DICTIONARY! HARDWORKING RIGHT! Hoho.
SHOPPING
I've got two new sweaters from cotton on this week.
Plus two new tops! :)
And i've got nail polish as well!
Two new colours added to the collection!
And tada, i've redone my nails again! :)
I finally made it to IKEA, got the stuffs i wanted.
My mug and my box.
Next on list:
Dopod phone
Gucci landyard/belt/purse/bag
These 2 would be enough to burn a hole in my pcoket.
But HOHO. If desmond manages to win 4K this week, gucci would be sponsored! :) I hope whatever he bets will turn out right! And it'd be YAYNESS!
I did a good deed this week.
I bought mooncakes and sent it all the way to sultan plaza from ibp.
And there i was, at the same coffeeshop that i was on christmas 06.
Company's different, food's the same.
But memories still so vivid on my mind.
♥ inspires