Tuesday, October 23, 2007 @ 8:29 PM
And so, it's 23rd of October already.
How time flies, i really really feel time is passing by damn quickly.
One look at the calendar, it's beginning of the month and now, it's approaching the end. 2007 hasnt been an exactly smooth year, but still, it's good :)
I look back, i smile at how i've moved on despite the bad.
And i'm glad to say when i'm down, when i need company, or when i want to share my joys, you are no longer the one i think of. I dont know since when, but i've put us behind completely :)
I smile at the new people i've met.
And one of the biggest thing that happened this year was probably getting to know new people who are specials, whom i'm so close to with, and these people has got to be honey, sj and mr fan jian :)
And of cos, getting into m1.
It has been 6 months there, and the stay has been great.
I love the company there, the routine that's slowly creeping into things as part of my life.
I love the way we laugh together, the things we laugh about, the distribution of newpapers each morning, the daily dosages of coffee, and the bitching and crap. I'm growing to love the company at cluster, our trademarks that identifies us as cluster a, our tms and what nots.
Though it can be irritating working at times, it's never cos of the company.
It's always customers making us pek cek, customers who have got too much free time on hand, and customers who only dare shout and swear over the phone, cowards.
But it's always thankful i've got listening ears to listen to my whining :)
Sometimes it's hard to tell others about the unhappiness about these customers cos the abbrevations we use, the SOPs are unknown and foreign to them, and talking to "insiders" seem an easier alternative.
They understand why we are pissed, what it was that made us blow our tops.
And after letting out the anger, i will definately feel better :)
--
That aside, school has started for almost a month now and project is due this saturday. Exams in another 2 weeks time. Everything is just so rushed, so different from poly. Now i do realise that the older you get, the lesser you get spoon-fed.
Comparing secondary school to polytechnic, where lecturers say "here in poly we do not spoon-feed you" and here in SIM where it's really your choice to attend lectures or not. And comparing the time frame given to complete work, it's too wide a gap and the guidance from lecturers are a far cry. Boo.
Somehow i realise i do miss school life.
Calling the familiar people asking where are they, meeting at bus stops to walk into school compound together, slogging at the atrium and tv/radio studios, trying to get editing or recording done. And of cos the canteen one days where we just dont get sick of the yong tau foo. HAHA.
I really am impressed how we could eat that for months! And i rmber there was once when we were working in SMU, we actully went to canteen one for lunch cos we were all missing yong tau foo. We went back for np's food during the holidays, HAHA.
So anyways, things are pretty fine now.
The unhappiness that i had over the last week is more or less gone.
I guess, that's the most i can do and it's time to close that chapter.
Thanks to all those who asked what happened :)
And sorry that i refused to let anything be known cos, i dont know where to start with. It's such a long story. But things are fine now, so yea.
I feel so busy this week.
It's work till 1 tmr, then projects all the way probably till night.
Then on thursday, i'm supposedly off but dumb me applied for OT when it's our D&D.
So i've got work till 2pm and then in the evening it's party at swiss hotel till we're happy, HAHA.
Then work on friday again and it's 8am shift.
I dont know how i am going to get up, boooooo.
And after work, meet up with ivy and joyce!
FINALLY. The 3 of us are able to make it!
Super looking forward to it!
And saturday it's work again, and after work, i'm meeting honey!
Finally i've got time to meet her up! :)
And yeah, i'm going to dig information from her!
Btw honey, someone's nick in my msn is mighty mouse.
And i thought it was you, and i happily clicked and realised it wasnt you.
I was really really happy, but boo, it wasnt you!
Roar. I MISS YOU!
And sunday, finally i can rest.
So my week is more or less filled up.
And i foresee it to be a really happy one cos it's filled with happy events and meeting specials! :)
--
This is random.
I just thought about walks.
I love walks; be it alone or with someone else.
With the ipod plugged it, emotions running through, it's the time when i think.
I think about anything, bad or good.
The memories, the present and future, what i really want in life, the people i know and dont know, how bad or how good life is, complain to myself i guess. And i like it this way when my mind thinks cos it shows it's still functioning.
Sometimes i get emo, wishing i had someone to walk by my side.
Yet at times, i'm happy i'm alone, that i've got me-time.
I think i'm contradicting.
But life is just about contradictions isnt it?
I really adore walks :)
it's true you make me smile each time i see you,
give me some time, i dont wanna rush things through.
♥ inspires