Tuesday, October 02, 2007 @ 3:36 PM
I havent been to your blog for months, but since it was still under my favourites, i decided to see if you've done any updates by any chance. I read through the old posts and i laughed. I laughed or maybe, i smirked. I smirked at how mean and despicable you can be to get things the way you want them to be.

You lie to let people have a good impression of you or you lie, perhaps to get people to pity you?
I dont know why i used to find it disappointing and hurting yet, never told you anything.
How could anyone tell such lies to win someone's else heart?
Ridiculously funny.
And ridiculously bei bi.

And i think, till this day, she still doesnt know the truth, much less your true colours?







I dont feel a thing anymore now.
& nothing from you impacts me anymore.

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up