Monday, November 05, 2007 @ 10:02 PM
After going through the ups and downs, the talks, the things we did, maybe it was just a story which ended even before it started.

You never fail to bring the smiles onto my face;
Whether it's sms, emails, calls; it just makes me smile.
Each time we exchange looks, the feelings within,
it's something i myself cant even explain.
Yet at the same time, you never fail to make my heart ache.

Each time you are the one giving me hope,
Yet each time you disappoint me too.

We are from different worlds.
People have been saying so much, but i thought it was just that they did not understand. I spoke up for you, i tried to let them see your situation, to be in your shoes. After that talk that night, it seemed like i've understood more, but no, it's back to square one.

Perhaps, what everyone has been saying is right.
I'm just the stubborn one here.

We have nothing in common,
We will never be one.

I cant help but ask, are we just trying too hard?
Or have we even tried anything at all?

I'm tired. Tired of trying, of mind games, of you and me.



希望越高,失望越高。

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up