Sunday, November 11, 2007 @ 11:44 PM
I already dont know what to say anymore; i'm just speechless.
Why is it you can turn things from point a to point z so easily?
Why is it each time you can say one thing, and the next, say another?
Just like what you said, indeed it's true that it's so hard to understand you.
But still, it's amazing how you can still manage to put the only smiles on my face today with that phone call, and perk up my whole mood totally.
We have never quarrelled before, and the quarrel with you just now dont feel good at all, much less not receiving your calls and smses, the distance between us, and hearing you say all those that were said. Even without my knowledge, somehow you have became part of my life, and those things that we did each day has became a routine.
Can we just move on?
Can we just turn back time?
Can we just..
So much has happened over this week,
I dont even know if it's good or bad.
But no matter how angry or how disappointed i am,
I still cant bring myself to detest you, or like what others say,
Just ask you to leave me alone.
Too much fears, cos once words are said out,
It cant be retreated.
Maybe when it's really time,
I'd really make a decision.
But now, just let me follow my heart.
♥ inspires