Sunday, November 25, 2007 @ 1:25 AM
I've been so occupied with work this week that i havent had the time to sit infront of my laptop to blog, and this is the 1st time this week that i'm actually using a laptop to surf. How pathetic. The past week was just using my o2 phone at work to surf randomly, the only time i actually still get "connected" to the world.
Been working a whole lot of OT this week, 6 days in fact. So i leave home at like 7am and reach home past 12am or 1am. Wash up, do some things here and there, have 4 hours or so of sleep and it's off to work again. HOW NO LIFE. And i'm at JE every single day, it's so damn boring. I can even spend my time at the library just to kill time, see how bored i can be. Boo.
BUUUUUT, come december 15th, i'd be a happy girl! :)
So looking forward to december's pay though i've just gotten november's pay. HAHA.
Havent worked this much in a long time, and though people say i'm mad to work such hours, the kind of satisfaction i get is probably what keeps me going. At least i've got my day planned out, got something to do, rather than wasting my time at home doing nothing and going out spending money.
It's good la, cos i didnt have the chance to spend much this week, so basically money was just food and transport, which means more money saved :)
I'm suprised i managed to hang on till today this week without seeing the doctor or getting any MC though i felt so sick on some days. Started out with sore eyes, then fever, then giddiness then sorethroat. I think i'm mad to work though i'm sick, but i dont know why la, the motivation to work is just there, like there; if you get the point.
My throat's like bursting and i'm still forcing myself to work.
And each 5 mins i talk, i drink like 100ml of water.
And 5 hours of work i can drink 2 litres of water.
I dont drink plain water normally, like 1 sip a day?
And sometimes i dont even touch it for days.
Now it's my best friend.
Cos if i dont drink it, i die. HAHA.
--
To mr. choong sin jian, this is a thank you post.
Thanks for always being there to listen, though i know you're more kpoh than concerned, haha. I dont know how we became this close, or even when it started, but everytime something of such happens, you're the one i turn to. So nonetheless, if it isnt for you, i really dont know who else to talk to, who else to bitch all these to and i think my mind would have exploded. Seriously, thank you for everything. Though you can be irritating and damn thick skin at times, i still heart you lah. And dont forget you said you'd quit smoking soon. And GET OVER IT! You know what i mean :)
This post is just so random.
I wonder, is there something that you're looking forward to each day that's the same every single day? Or when you're awake, what's the 1st thing that always come to your mind?
Cos each day, there's something i look forward to.
And each day, when i'm awake, there's one person on my mind.
And it's always the same.
Been so busy this week, i havent really gotten the time to think much, get emo and what nots. But i still spent a little time thinking about some issues, and whether i smile or it hurts inside, i think it's no longer important, cos it seems, i've been numbed by it and i no longer know what to do anymore, or maybe, i just dont want to do anything anymore.
I ask myself if i should just stop,
I ask myself i should just give up.
I tell myself stop believing, stop trusting.
Sometimes i tell myself i had enough, really enough, i'm not trying again.
I'm determined to walk away.
But each time i make a decision, you're like the soul in me, knowing what i want to do without me having to utter a word. And you just know what to do to make me change my mind.
I just wished i could have a way to go into your mind, to know what's in there, what you're thinking. I wonder if our paths should have even crossed in the 1st place, cos perhaps, i'd rather lead a life without you, without these unwanted feelings. I'm just lost, confused and drained out.
♥ inspires