Friday, December 21, 2007 @ 12:12 AM
Right now, i dont wish to do anything, really nothing at all.
I just want to be able to sleep for all i can, for all i want, to just have a proper rest without anything on my mind, without any worries.

I think i'm really drained out by everything that has been happening over the past month. I can stand being misunderstood by anyone, but not people whom i care about, or people who matters. Being misunderstood by one special is enough as it is, and now it's two. Who knows the feeling really? No one.

Being misunderstood once, twice and thrice.
How high is my tolerence level?
I really dont know.

Initially i cared becos it matters.
Now, i just dont wish to care about anything anymore;
Cos i give up.

Losers dont give up,
But today i'm a loser.
Just let me give up.




For 2 weeks, i havent been on talking terms with mr fan jian.
I dont know what happened, why suddenly things became like this.
He claims nothing is wrong yet the situation clearly spells out smth is wrong.
I replied "okay" and that was the last conversation we had.
Not doing anything doesnt mean i dont care,
It's just that i dont know what to do anymore.
Mr fan jian, if you happen to read this,
I hope you're well and fine.

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up