LOVE IS



Happy Valentine's Day! :) Just made my movie tickets booking for PS i love you for tmr!
The cinemas are so packed, almost all slots are fully booked!
I dont think baby would love that show but i'm just gonna drag him along cos i so wanna watch it! :) And it's his punishment for making me so pissed yesterday, haha.
Gonna see him tmr after 2 weeks of not meeting, wondering how the feeling will be like. I used to be dependent on my boyfriends but i dont know why for this guy, i cant find the need to be dependent. Even baby asked why am i not dependent on him, is it cos i'm too strong? I'd rather be independent, minimising the need to trouble him. And sometimes i rather get my friend to help me when i'm in need rather than him. Maybe cos i've aged, or maybe cos of our age difference, or maybe cos i feel he dont need a sticky like superglue girlfriend. Or maybe cos it's plain selfishness, worried that if i'm dependent on him and things dont work out, in the end it'd be me having to get use to life alone again. Oh wells.
Anyway, finnnnaaally met up with honey ystday! :)
Big smiles. I really love honey!
And as usual, we had happy pot AGAIN!
Each time we meet up, we both would like have happy pot together, and seriously besides her, i dont think i'd happy pot with anyone else.
Honey's is soooooo blissfully in love, and i'm really happy for her :)
She deserves the best lah, cos she is my bitching partner!
And cos she's so adorable, i think anyone would have the feeling of wanting to protect her from harm.
Honey, thanks for the company ystday, walking up and down looking for the gift! Many many thanks! And though i hvent seen you in 3 months, which is so damn long, you're still so tiny! Nonetheless, to me you're still mighty mouse! Love you! <3My eyes are killing me.
I could barely open them today.
It's getting frm bad to worst, and i'm worried it could be more than just an infection.
I just hope it will be good tmr so i dont have to wear my spects out tmr.
I look so pathetically nerd in that.
I'm so lazy to load cny pics, here's one anyway.
My grown up sister.

:)Alrights, happy v-day people :)
To attached people, enjoy the company of ur partner.
And to single people, i'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as those attached!
i'm not dependent on you, but that doesnt mean i dont love you.i still heart you as much as i did.love you baby.