Tuesday, February 05, 2008 @ 11:28 PM
On a very impromptu visit to kimage with christina, i permed my hair.
Like finally! I've been nagging about wanting to get my haistyle changed for ages but didnt have the guts, and i finally got it done, hurhur. My fringe is pretty much the same, it's just the curls :) Looks not that bad, just that i find my face is too young for it, bleah.

I wasnt supposed to get it done that day, cos i still want to keep my hair loooonger before perming, and furthermore, it was her who was supposed to get her hair done. It started with her wanting to enquire on something, then i asked abt digital perm and it ended up me being the one perming my hair. Lol. It cost almost $300 after everything, boohoo.

And i went to get my nails done today!
The last one was probably more than 2 wks ago and the colour was already wearing off. Manicure and pedicure are my best friends now, i dont want to do them myself anymore cos i'm getting lazier and lazier.

On a side note, i finally packed my duper messy room :)
It looks alot better, more for humans to stay in, compared to the previous, as what vincent puts it "nan ming" room.
I hope i shall not mess it up again soon.

Cleared loads of things off my room and came across many things that i've chucked aside. And some of them were really old.

I came across my 18th birthday card from the pastamania people, the largest birthday card i've received up to date, and those notes they left really made me smile. It's so long ago, 4 years!

I saw pictures taken with thomas, my longest ex-boyfriend, chucked behind the cupboard. I saw the letters he wrote, the drawings he drew and the DIYs he did for me. Surprisingly, in the past i'd want to keep them for rememberance sake, but i threw some of them away today, just found them not that useful or maybe important anymore.

I saw letters from moses, the letters he wrote every single day when he stayed over in the office, and till date, it's probably a year back already.

I saw a DIY card from ivy dearest, totally pretty card :)
And i'm even happier for her that bernard and her are back on track!

I saw secondary school photos, class photos. Haha.
Secondary one neoprints with the girls.
We really looked young!

All these brought back so much memories.
Indeed i've aged.
22 this year, and those happened so many years ago.

It's cny again in afew days time.
I rmber the new year last year, walking down chinatown almost everyday cos of work, and this year, not once i visited chinatown, hurhur. And some issues that happened as well. It dont seem that long ago.

And i wonder, when trust is betrayed, can you ever trust someone as much as you did before. Are you just holding on cos you've been together for so long, or cos if you dont choose him/her, there wont be anyone else, or cos it's truely that you love each other? Just a random thought.


If there's going to be something important i want to acheive, i just want to study hard, get over and done with school, and start earning money to support the family.


Such a random post, i know.
Happy holidays people!



CHINESE NEW YEAR
:)
Collect lots of angbao, win lots of money in mahjong!







baby i miss you so.
enjoy ur new year!
and dont bio meimeis ah! heh.
love you <3
big big hug!

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up