Monday, April 21, 2008 @ 10:55 PM
I have stared in this blank space for a long time, but i dont know what to type.
My mind is in a blank, i dont know what i shld do.
But one thing in mind is i just want to say to those who tagged nonsensical things, dont act like you know alot when you dont know the full details. Know the full picture, or the accurate facts before determining if what you know is true. And for godsake, write ur real name, name urself if you dare write such comments, and if you want people to take you seriously, cos by doing what you did, it just shows how childish you are. Seriously speaking, you are quite unwanted here :)
I'm not speaking up for anyone.
Just cant stand the way people perceive themselves to be ohsogreat when they know nothing but nuts on the situtation yet want to comment like kings and queens.
Grah.
Enough said.
I'm out.
♥ inspires