Tuesday, April 01, 2008 @ 10:12 PM
I'm so tired i can sleep for days and not get up from bed.
I dont know why, but everyday i'm so so so soooo tired.
Exam is less than a week away and i cant wait for that to be over.
Not as if i'm even mugging, i just want time to fast forward and then head to bangkok for my shooopppping.
I've been stopping myself from shopping SOoooo badly!
I keep telling myself not to buy cos for the price i'm paying, i can get it at 1/2 price!
Holding back all my tempations whenever i eye on smth i so wanna lay my hands on, it's so hard, but i'm so proud i've managed to hold back and not make any purchase for probably a month!
And i managed to save at least 25% of my pay.
Not alot, but still better than not saving any, like 0%?
And transportation is reallllly expensive!
So that's another accomplishment too.
Hee.
But still, i'm going to get my hands on the red nano soon.
My ipod has officially died, i've issued a death certificate. Boo.
But i dont like the new nano's shape.
Anyone knows where the older nano that looks longer than the newer version in red that's being sold anywhere?
Though i've been unhappy recently, there were still some things that perked me up.
1. doughnuts from calvin
2. listening to the deejays tricking other deejays on april fool's
*it was really really funny loh! i went HAHA.
3. getting onto a train with a seat! at least no need to STAND
4. getting over and done with over presentation
But the happiest things are smses from calvin that were filled with his encouragment and assurance each time i'm feeling pathetic and down. I really love his smses each time he pours out his innermost feelings. Thanks dearie for always being here.
Happy Fourth Monthsary :)
♥ inspires