Not like i had many papers, only one, but still i'm damn happy that it's over! :) No longer need to have nightmares about it, no longer still need worry about not studying! It's just another load of my shoulders!
The day exam ended, my gawd, i cant write out my happiness.
I was damn tired due to lack of sleep yet i could smile so darn wide.
And i called brother to "hao lian" to him tt exam is over, and he replied in a damn cool manner, "chey, i rest for a few mths." So kns!
And so tmr is THE DAY!
The day i head to the land of smiles!
Weeeeee!
*excited*
Finally i can shopppp till i drooopppp!
The months of endurance is over!
Hee.
Joyce, it'll be your turn soon! :)
ENDURE ENDURE ENDURE!
It pays off cos can exchange MANY MANY thai baht! Hee.
And also 8 days of no work! No nasty customers, no KPI, no school, no work, just pure shopping and relaxation! :) This really feels damn nice lahhh!
I went to the money changer to change money for calvin and myself, and it was almost 30K of thai baht. I dont think i ever had this much money with me lah, and i was damn scared tt i'd be robbed, lol.
Side track abit.
I also finally bought my ipod nano in silver! :)
The red nano was only avaliable online and it didnt have the exact one i wanted, so on impluse when i saw this silve nano selling, i just grabbed it! I didnt really like the shape of it at first, but the more i look at it, the more i love it! :)
And i also finally collected my laptop with help by the almighty brother :)
I finally did so many things, not forgetting packing my cupboard and my room, throwing away tons of unwanted things. There's this sense of accomplishment! Haha.
Okay, back to bangkok.
Calvin also bought a 8 mega pix camera for the trip cos his casio one was spolit, i think the both of us are seriously overspending this month, booooo. But then, it's in exchange for happiness, haha.
Calvin's off work!
So i'm gonna start packing my stuffs and wait for him to arrive!
We'll be leaving for the airport darn early at 450am!
*gasps*